Wapen levels ? How to level them up

So i just start it up the game 

and is there a way to see the xp  a wapen need for it to transform to the next level 

i had a giant lance(lvl1) it’s now Giant rapier(lvl3)  + 5 

Do need to train it to level 5 or or will I find a level 5 in later dungeons?

• 5 weeks later...

welp this is gonna be a very late reply as i just checked this board by chance, but here's what i remember.

you can only find lvl 1 of each equip type so you need to lvl all of them to 5 by usage. deeper floors in dungeons awards more exp so what i did was i loaded up 5 equips at the same time and went into the +200 floor dungeon and just progressed, the further i got in the faster each equip would lvl to 5, thou the last lvl on each of them took a bit despite of this.

a few equips do come with a starting passive that makes them break after 1 use so you need to put anti-break passive on its free slot.

one thing more, each different equip appears more in its specific dungeon so you definitly need to make sure to loot and stash each new equip you find for lvl'ing later on.

On 28-11-2019 at 6:02 PM, Sun_emperor1 said:

welp this is gonna be a very late reply as i just checked this board by chance, but here's what i remember.

you can only find lvl 1 of each equip type so you need to lvl all of them to 5 by usage. deeper floors in dungeons awards more exp so what i did was i loaded up 5 equips at the same time and went into the +200 floor dungeon and just progressed, the further i got in the faster each equip would lvl to 5, thou the last lvl on each of them took a bit despite of this.

a few equips do come with a starting passive that makes them break after 1 use so you need to put anti-break passive on its free slot.

one thing more, each different equip appears more in its specific dungeon so you definitly need to make sure to loot and stash each new equip you find for lvl'ing later on.

Anti-break is what get from that lil monster if feed him a few times right ?

i will go back to the game and start to make a list 

i cannot remember, but i had several items to put on the breaking items by the end i got to that part so they shouldnt be overly rare.

theres an ingame list of equipment you can keep track of the things with since they are all in numbered order so it goes like when a lvl 1 weapon is listed then the next 4 will be its next levels. that way you can easily spot how far progress you have in obtaining all the items.