Trophy Thoughts?

UNLOADED

2 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Been waiting for this one. I'd imagine that you can use save back ups for the no death run. There are a few full game runs on YouTube that are only 2.5 hours, so that trophy shouldn't be too much of a problem.

A run is for beat the game under 3 hours ?

Edited by Arin1979

1 hour ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Why doesn't work? 

It appears you may have to do it in one sitting. I was trying to do that, backing up saves and reloading everytime I died, but it never triggered the no death trophy. It never even gave the speed runner one even though the same game was technically less than 3 hours of gameplay.

Just got the speedrun one but I had to play it continuously and not take breaks by closing the game (as that also didn’t work the other day either).

also, no manual saves, only auto, so only way to save and reload is to backup via the cloud or usb. 

personally, I can see this platinum being very hard due to that single trophy holding it back. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So you cant back up your save to the cloud to get the no deaths trophy? Is this confirmed?

Update: Nevermind, completed the game in 2 1/2 hours and used backup saves in case I died but only unlocked the no deaths trophy and not the speedrun trophy so you must not be allowed to pause/close the game to unlock it.

Update 2: So on my third and final playthrough I unlocked the speedrun trophy, to confirm you have to complete it in one sitting and cannot pause or quit the game. Managed to do it in 1hr 45m.

Edited by InfamousDan-

On 5/14/2020 at 6:01 AM, InfamousDan- said:So you cant back up your save to the cloud to get the no deaths trophy? Is this confirmed?

Update: Nevermind, completed the game in 2 1/2 hours and used backup saves in case I died but only unlocked the no deaths trophy and not the speedrun trophy so you must not be allowed to pause/close the game to unlock it.

I played Chapter 7 Strife of Eris many times but I am getting killed after being attacked while escaping. This trophy is preventing me from Platinum. 

Because I have play the same chapter from the begining right?

On 15/05/2020 at 8:05 PM, Sevket_Erhat said:

I played Chapter 7 Strife of Eris many times but I am getting killed after being attacked while escaping. This trophy is preventing me from Platinum. 

Because I have play the same chapter from the begining right?

Is that the part where you are injured and limping? That can be pretty tough on that part I kept tapping L2 very fast and headed strait to the door. I backed up my saves at the start of every chapter starting at chapter 3. I never tried backing up my save right before a enemy encounter but I'm sure you still could and it would not affect the trophy.

11 hours ago, InfamousDan- said:

Is that the part where you are injured and limping? That can be pretty tough on that part I kept tapping L2 very fast and headed strait to the door. I backed up my saves at the start of every chapter starting at chapter 3. I never tried backing up my save right before a enemy encounter but I'm sure you still could and it would not affect the trophy.

As far as I know, it takes you to the begining of each level even if you back up within a chapter

16 hours ago, Sevket_Erhat said:

As far as I know, it takes you to the begining of each level even if you back up within a chapter

Well I backed up my save at the start of every chapter so I wouldn't know if you could back up later in the chapter sorry.

Edited by InfamousDan-

• 3 weeks later...

I got the platinum in the last few days and thought I would explain a bit for the the 2 tricky trophies of the game:

Flawless Survivor: You are not allowed to die throughout the campaign at all but however you can back up your saves in case you fail and still get the trophy. Just be very cautious in the running sections and you will be good to go it’s fairly simple.

Faster than Electricity: You have to beat the game under 3h as it says but you cannot close your game at all! You have to do it in one sitting also backing up saves or any sort of that will avoid it! I failed doing it cause I did that but after when i did in one go I got the trophy and you are allowed to pause I guess just not sure if the timer still go.

I still suggest you do it all together anyways.

Edited by NurseTatiana
  • Like 3