Thoughts of the coming free-to-play mode about trophies.

Xenoblast91

Ok, I'm concerned about this issue, because I'm playing it with a constant basis, but I'm still far from the Platinum. I really love this game and like it a lot, unexpectedly. However, with the open free-to-play mode coming soon, what will happen to ou progress? Does Epic will just simply say "thanks for your time, this all what you could get"? What can really be done to make awareness about this topic? There's people who are seeking the Platinum and I'm really afraid LMAO. What are your thoughts? What can Epic do to avoid this misfortune to all of us who actually purchased the game? Thank you.  

2 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Ok, I'm concerned about this issue, because I'm playing it with a constant basis, but I'm still far from the Platinum. I really love this game and like it a lot, unexpectedly. However, with the open free-to-play mode coming soon, what will happen to ou progress? Does Epic will just simply say "thanks for your time, this all what you could get"? What can really be done to make awareness about this topic? There's people who are seeking the Platinum and I'm really afraid LMAO. What are your thoughts? What can Epic do to avoid this misfortune to all of us who actually purchased the game? Thank you.  

I'm not sure i follow this - do you think that when the Save the World mode goes F2P trophies will be wiped? That won't happen, it's literally going to be a case of removing the gate that requires you to purchase the original game.

But as far as awareness goes, nothing stopping you posting on their forums or contacting their customer support directly about it :)

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1