Trophy thoughts?

SwageBunny082

Sweet! This is a 1/10 difficulty then according to my Difficulty scale!

Maybe this version will get more attention and some of the guides in the works for the Vita version will finally be completed since they differ from the PS3 version in a multitude of ways.

Link for those curious how I came to my rating:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/187-most-recent-platinum/?do=findComment&comment=1824984

Edited by DaivRules
Added link

5 minutes ago, MagusCreed said:

So what does the Dedicated Collector trophy pop on?  You have to have every single weapon, armor, and consumable item at some point or all at once?  Do rarity grades also factor in? (i.e. you need a normal, rare, and legend version of every item)

At some point and any rarity of it. You don't need to collect every rarity, nor everything in inventory at the same time.

9 hours ago, SwageBunny082 said:

I have played Disgaea 5 and I loved it. The trophy list seems to be a 5/10 platinum.

It's definitely one of the worst Disgaeas trophy-wise because of those damned pirate ship parts. So yeah, not very difficult but definitely grindy as hell. Probably going to be my third approach to this platinum and third fail :D 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 10/29/2019 at 0:01 PM, MagusCreed said:

So what does the Dedicated Collector trophy pop on?  You have to have every single weapon, armor, and consumable item at some point or all at once?  Do rarity grades also factor in? (i.e. you need a normal, rare, and legend version of every item)

There is a moth monster who lets you check your collection database. All of the item, skills, and pirate ship parts collections need to be at 99.9% or higher to count. (For some reason most of the weapon skills stop at 99.9%, you just need to have the lists filled completely.)

• 3 years later...
On 10/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, sathriel666 said:

It's definitely one of the worst Disgaeas trophy-wise because of those damned pirate ship parts. So yeah, not very difficult but definitely grindy as hell. Probably going to be my third approach to this platinum and third fail :D 

Ha, 4 years later and still not done. But I have up half way there and I am feeling a new calling, got all classes maxed so let's see if I can get through that pirate ship parts hunting :D 

• Like 1