Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hearse_King

Hearse_King's Dispute

6 posts in this topic

Hearse_King

Lost Planet 2
Have no idea what a save file is. Or why I was flagged for this game. I just play my games for fun and enjoy trophy collecting as a pastime when I get off of work.

My guess would be "Committed 'til the end" pops 3 days before "A Collector's collector". How did you get that trophy (CTTE) first when it appears that you need to other (ACC) in order to unlock it?

According to the the other trophy website you need to get all of the other trophies/achievements first since each one comes with a "nom de guerre" which is required for "Committed 'til the end".  OP is also missing each faction at level 99 which is also required for the trophy according to the guide.  Doesn't seem possible to obtain the trophies in this order.  

If you had bothered to do your research you would know that this trophy is like gold dust, see that number beside it? 0.15 somebody who "just plays for fun after work" will never get this trophy.

I have someone on my friends list who has been ploughing at this for years, casual play is just not enough as I'm pretty sure theres a leaderboard requirement as well. (Unless it the only game you ever played since release, then maybe) you are missing other aspects and the list itself, despite not having a trophy for 7 years just magically appeared in the middle of games played in 2018.

Take you BS somewhere if you're going to lie with such a paper thin fairytale.

As a LP2 plat achiever I can confirm that this is just an hack.

It is not possible to get the gold trophy without first all the other trophies, CTTE requires all noms the guerre, and each trophy in the game has a nom de guerre associated.

You can enjoy gaming and collecting trophies in your "past time" by staying flagged on a few more games.  You used CFW to unlock platinum trophies.  This is closed...