Glitched multiplayer challenges?

Are some of the multiplayer challenges glitched? For example the ‘Warrior’s Code’ set of challenges, one of them has you to get 5 wins in gunfight. The counter is still at 0/5 even though i’ve won way more than 5. And also the last one in that set is win 10 public matches. It’s still at 0/10. 

And yes i have got the set of challenges active. Are they glitched or am i doing something wrong?

Sometimes it only gets updated after a match or even after restarting the game. Usually only the daily ones are glitched for me. But after a restart it displays them correctly. Did you already try that? Otherwise i guess you need to wait for a patch.

2 hours ago, lyteswype said:

Sometimes it only gets updated after a match or even after restarting the game. Usually only the daily ones are glitched for me. But after a restart it displays them correctly. Did you already try that? Otherwise i guess you need to wait for a patch.

Tried that. Didn’t work. Some of the challenges have completed. Like the equipment kills and smg kills. But most of them haven’t. Hmmmm.

3 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Tried that. Didn’t work. Some of the challenges have completed. Like the equipment kills and smg kills. But most of them haven’t. Hmmmm.

It might say 0/5 because the glitch is that after every game its becoming in equipped. Once you re equip it, it will still say 0/5 till the next win, then it should show the right amount. So in reality youre not really at 0/5 its just telling you that you are

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

Warriors Code seems glitched to me, The ground war challenge won't move off 5/20. But really the online is so shit, unless you like camping all day or are a total noob, I doubt the lobbies will be full for that long.

The lobbies will be full for years. It’s cod. It is very popular. 

On 29/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, Radford999 said:

And also the last one in that set is win 10 public matches. It’s still at 0/10. 

And yes i have got the set of challenges active. Are they glitched or am i doing something wrong?

If you didn’t know, That last one will remain 0/10 until you’ve completed all the previous steps, you’ll start at step one and progress through them one by one only working on one step at a time.

6 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

If you didn’t know, That last one will remain 0/10 until you’ve completed all the previous steps, you’ll start at step one and progress through them one by one only working on one step at a time.

Oh so it’s not glitched then ? I have to do them in order? 

7 hours ago, panikooooos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

You'll only be able to find tdm lobbies in 1 year from now

No chance. Cod is so popular it will thrive for years. So you are saying one year from now and literally no one in the world will be playing search and destroy, domination, headquarters etc? Yeah ok then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gage said:

People still play CoD on last gen. They don't die within a year, especially when they've been actively supporting them longer than one year each. 

I didn't say they die I said you'll only be able to find Tdm lobbies within a year, and the people who play Cod on last gen play nothing but tdm matches filled with hackers, I know, I'm one of them.

18 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

I didn't say they die I said you'll only be able to find Tdm lobbies within a year, and the people who play Cod on last gen play nothing but tdm matches filled with hackers, I know, I'm one of them.

Ok so i’ve just had a game of Kill Confirmed on Black Ops 3 and got in a game straight away. Then i loaded up Infinite Warfare and played a search and destroy match and got in a game straight away.

Thought you said you could only get in TDM lobbies?

Edit: Oh and played every single mode available in Black Ops 4. 

Edited by Radford999

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

Ok so i’ve just had a game of Kill Confirmed on Black Ops 3 and got in a game straight away. Then i loaded up Infinite Warfare and played a search and destroy match and got in a game straight away.

Thought you said you could only get in TDM lobbies?

Edit: Oh and played every single mode available in Black Ops 4. 

It's obvious the statement was a bit hyperbolic, this is a casual convo not a debate, yeah if you're gonna take it literally you'll "win" the argument, but that's like telling you "nobody uses fax anymore" and bringing me like two guys who do so, to prove me wrong. So let me rephrase this then, as a general rule, people tend to gravitate towards Tdm after a year of a Cod release. Yes, you'll find exceptions to the rule, just like I sometimes find boosters playing Uplink in Bo3 on ps3 or console modders playing SnD In Black Ops 1, statement still stands fam. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

It's obvious the statement was a bit hyperbolic, this is a casual convo not a debate, yeah if you're gonna take it literally you'll "win" the argument, but that's like telling you "nobody uses fax anymore" and bringing me like two guys who do so, to prove me wrong. So let me rephrase this then, as a general rule, people tend to gravitate towards Tdm after a year of a Cod release. Yes, you'll find exceptions to the rule, just like I sometimes find boosters playing Uplink in Bo3 on ps3 or console modders playing SnD In Black Ops 1, statement still stands fam. 

Dude, take it down a notch...

21 hours ago, Radford999 said:

The lobbies will be full for years. It’s cod. It is very popular. 

The decent cod lobbies are still fine back to 2007. This one? The maps are horrible unless you like camping with claymores. If everyone played in a style suited for this years borefest, there would be no kills per game. However,,,,, the gun play is fantastic imo. Maybe we get new maps? it's no secret that the older community is not happy.

Yes, do the challenges in order, inexplicably my "Groundwar" Challenge jumped from 6 to 20 in 1 game.