Persona 5 ROYAL trophies are up! Anyone know Japanese?

linkdevivo

Am I seeing right?

No Golden Finger or annoying random lines trophy?

I just used Google translate and this looks way less tedious than normal list to me.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.exophase.com%2Fgame%2F%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BD%E3%83%8A%EF%BC%95-%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BB%E3%83%AD%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%AB-psn%2Ftrophies%2F

15 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

Am I seeing right?

wow this trophy list looks ridiculously easy and quicker than original game! there's no trophy for lines, no trophy for secret bosses, no trophies for completing persona compendium, no trophy for completing all requests, no reading of books. Basically all you have to do is finish the game, finish mementos and max your social stats. The rest are easy.

Ok.. I'm sadly less interested in my original plan now.. 

My original plan was to make P5R plat my 15k trophy or something (since the original is my 150th plat), but seeing the list and the trophy title, I will likely just play it, plat it, and replace the original P5 plat trophy from my trophy cabinet instead of using it for a milestone.. I was expecting more.. Just like with Disgaea 4 Complete+.. That list is also uninspiring (well, copied from Disgaea 4 vita, I think). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's a real shame that the platinum appears to take very little effort to obtain unlike the original and I'll never understand why some trophy hunters crave that in the games they play. Do the people rejoicing about an easy trophy list actually enjoy hunting trophies? Because to me, it sounds more like you only care about padding your stats some more. Now I'm not going to sit here and say every game's trophy list should be some grueling task to complete, but some difficulty and a decent level of commitment needed to platinum a game is appreciated as far as I'm concerned. That's what makes trophy hunting a satisfying experience. I don't like how trophy lists in general seem to be getting easier as time goes on.

I'm still going to enjoy the hell out of this game of course, but I'd be lying if I said this won't affect my experience at all. I want an excuse to play this game more...

Me personally, I enjoyed the original list but I hate the stupid lines trophy. Every other trophy in P5 is fine to me. 

32 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's a real shame that the platinum appears to take very little effort to obtain unlike the original and I'll never understand why some trophy hunters crave that in the games they play. Do the people rejoicing about an easy trophy list actually enjoy hunting trophies? Because to me, it sounds more like you only care about padding your stats some more. Now I'm not going to sit here and say every game's trophy list should be some grueling task to complete, but some difficulty and a decent level of commitment needed to platinum a game is appreciated as far as I'm concerned. That's what makes trophy hunting a satisfying experience. I don't like how trophy lists in general seem to be getting easier as time goes on.

I'm still going to enjoy the hell out of this game of course, but I'd be lying if I said this won't affect my experience at all. I want an excuse to play this game more...

Because I have the original Platinum that took me 3 playthroughs with minimal help from guides, that's a lot of time.

I just appreciate that some of the more annoying trophies are gone and I get new content too, but now looking at it again I think they went a little overboard with how much more easier it seems.

No maxing all confidants, no 100% compendium etc...

People did have issue with the line trophy, I didn't really because I took measures upon hearing about it.

I'm just glad they took the Golden Finger one out because I nearly destroyed my DS4 and my thumb for it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

People actually had trouble with Futaba's navigation lines trophy in P5? I could maybe understand that complaint about Rise's navigation lines trophy in P4G (even though I've never had an issue getting that both times I got the plat), but they made it waaaay easier in P5. You hardly even need to go out of your way to get it from what I remember.

Eh, if you didn't rotate characters too often it could be a hassle. I had to spefically farm some lines near the end of my first play through because I simply didn't use Yosuke or Morgana very much

I don't mind getting rid of the navigator lines trophy, but this list seems a bit too simplified. No maxing of all confidants, no 100% persona compendium, no secret boss, no read all books, play all games, etc. Hell, not even a trophy for clearing the new dungeon that'll be added in Royal too. And here I was hoping for a trophy for merciless difficulty, lol.

But what bugs me the most is the trophy list picture. It kinda looks, idk, lazy?