[Outdated] Glitched trophies list

This list is not being updated anymore and Behaviour Interactive is still fully incompetent and keeps breaking trophies alongside other things.
Here's a new list of trophies that is being maintained: 

Original post:
Hey all,

reading the forums here and elsewhere I've seen that a lot of trophies are currently glitched for some people. I'd like to put them on a list and make a forum post on the DBD forums, so they can look into it. I'm sure it has been reported many times, but I don't want to sit idly by, so I might as well do something. Please, if you are aware of any glitched trophies, let me know.

The ones I know so far:

• Medic - In public matches, heal others for a total of 100 health states. [Achievable if done all in 1 match]
  • Handyman - In public matches, repair generators for a total of 100 full repairs. [Achievable if done in 1 match by repairing an amount equal to 100 full generators]
  • Wounded Healer - In public matches, heal other Survivors for a total of 50 health states while you are also injured. [Achievable if done all in 1 match]

Unconfirmed (I've seen it reported here, but the recent achievers list says otherwise):

• Left For Dead - As the last person still alive, activate the last generator and escape through the exit gate. (seems to be fixed, tested myself)
  • III - Reach prestige Level III with any character. (reported by mutliple people on the DBD forums, III-50 seems to work fine)
  • Evil Incarnate - In a public match, kill all 4 survivors with the TIER III Evil Within.

Things that could be changed for the better:

• All Adept Killer trophies, currently they require you to basically play a perfect match, using the killer's base loudout, whereas before, sacrificing all 4 survivors was enough.

I would like to say that most of these trophies do not affect me one bit, aside from Wounded Healer, but it really grinds my gears when the only way to ensure that you can unlock a trophy is to do it right at release of the game/DLC before they mess it up with a patch, or worse before they decide that the Meta needs to change, thus changing the trophy requirements (killer double pip, Nurse rebalance etc.).

Edit: It only took them forever, but the trophies are now achievable, for the love of god, if you want to 100% this game do them ASAP before they manage to break them, or something else along the way.

Edited by Letenko

People still complaining about the double pip requirement for Adept killer trophies? Get over it, it’s neither a pain or difficult. Just learn and get used to each killer for a few matches, or let yourself learning how to be efficient as killer. Practice makes perfect. I like this change ever since because it makes perfect sense, Merciless Killer match result is “Merciless victory”. I was shocked of the change at the beginning but I got used to it very quickly.

Trophy wise, I truly hope to see Wounded Healer being fixed, I want to see the first trophy set at 100%.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

People still complaining about the double pip requirement for Adept killer trophies? Get over it, it’s neither a pain or difficult. Just learn and get used to each killer for a few matches, or let yourself learning how to be efficient as killer. Practice makes perfect. I like this change ever since because it makes perfect, Merciless Killer match result is “Merciless victory”. I was shocked of the change at the beginning but I got used to it very quickly.

Trophy wise, I truly hope to see Wounded Healer being fixed, I want to see the first trophy set at 100%.

They are easy in the yellow ranks vs potatoes but if you attempt them in the purple or red ranks you will have no chance if you don't bring perks to slow down the game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

People still complaining about the double pip requirement for Adept killer trophies? Get over it, it’s neither a pain or difficult. Just learn and get used to each killer for a few matches, or let yourself learning how to be efficient as killer. Practice makes perfect. I like this change ever since because it makes perfect, Merciless Killer match result is “Merciless victory”. I was shocked of the change at the beginning but I got used to it very quickly.

I wish I could "get over it", the only one that is really bothering me is the Nurse, since they treat her the same way as they do on PC. Every other killer is managable, at least based on my experience. But that is neither here nor there, the main part of the post focuses on the truly broken trophies, not the ones which got harder for no reason.

Good news, Left For Dead, is obtainable, I just did it on my girl's account. The way I did it, I created a match as a killer and had my girl connect to me as a survivor, it only took 2 tries, thankfuly. When in-game, the other survivors managed to repair 1 generator, I sacrificed 2, 1 disconnected on the hook. After that, my girl, as the las tone alive, repaired 4 generators (some of which already had some progress), opened 1 gate and escaped. None of us ever touched the hatch.

3 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

Good news, Left For Dead, is obtainable, I just did it on my girl's account. The way I did it, I created a match as a killer and had my girl connect to me as a survivor, it only took 2 tries, thankfuly. When in-game, the other survivors managed to repair 1 generator, I sacrificed 2, 1 disconnected on the hook. After that, my girl, as the las tone alive, repaired 4 generators (some of which already had some progress), opened 1 gate and escaped. None of us ever touched the hatch.

What rank were both accounts? I’ll have to try this for the trophy!

i hope they fix wounded healer

2 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

What rank were both accounts? I’ll have to try this for the trophy!

i hope they fix wounded healer

17 on both. I will try to get it on my account as well, will report back with my findings.

Edit: Just did it on my account. Killer was rank 20, me as a survivor rank 18. Same story, the other survivors managed to fix 1 generator, 2 people disconnected, 1 sacrificed, trophy popped after I fixed the remaining 4 gens and opened the gate myself.

The trophy seems to be working perfectly fine from my findings.

Edited by Letenko22

On 10/30/2019 at 5:52 PM, Letenko22 said:

17 on both. I will try to get it on my account as well, will report back with my findings.

Edit: Just did it on my account. Killer was rank 20, me as a survivor rank 18. Same story, the other survivors managed to fix 1 generator, 2 people disconnected, 1 sacrificed, trophy popped after I fixed the remaining 4 gens and opened the gate myself.

We’re you playing “Survive with Friends” either time? I’ve seen a lot of people attempt and that seems to be a recurring issue. Solos get it but SWF don’t. 

16 minutes ago, DanTheManGum said:

We’re you playing “Survive with Friends” either time? I’ve seen a lot of people attempt and that seems to be a recurring issue. Solos get it but SWF don’t. 

Nope, normal play through a normal lobby.

On 30/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, Letenko22 said:

Damn I’m rank 6, guess I’ll have to wait until rank reset.

how long did it take for you to find the same game?

Edited by JamieHeron95

7 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Damn I’m rank 6, guess I’ll have to wait until rank reset.

how long did it take for you to find the same game?

Depends on the time of day, currently, I can't even do it. Before that, it took me around 5 - 10 lobby creations to get connected.

Just now, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Looks like nurses blink trophy is now bugged.. blink hits do not count for her daily challenge and no one has got it since 29th

I tried boosting the In the void she walks trophy, I was in the match for over an hour and got nothing. I dismissed it as I was not doing chain-blinks, but normal blinks. However this is the more likely explanation. Hope they didn't / don't mess anything else up, since I am currently sitting at 68 hatchet downs from more than 24m away and I would hate for that to be bugged as well.

On 2019-11-02 at 2:55 AM, HYSTERIA-XCVI- said:

For adept killer trophy if you hook 9 survivors in total a match you'll get Merciless killer, most of the time! 

You also have to take in consideration the performance on other emblems, and the rank. The higher the rank, the harder it becomes to double pip.

12 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

I tried boosting the In the void she walks trophy, I was in the match for over an hour and got nothing. I dismissed it as I was not doing chain-blinks, but normal blinks. However this is the more likely explanation. Hope they didn't / don't mess anything else up, since I am currently sitting at 68 hatchet downs from more than 24m away and I would hate for that to be bugged as well.

Currently in the void she walks is the last trophy I need for plat hoping it is fixed soon and not left broken for months

I've just finished posting on the DBD forums here and I hope the devs take notice and fix these issue. Also I have seen somebody getting In the void she walks today, so they might have fixed that, even though I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes.

18 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

I've just finished posting on the DBD forums here and I hope the devs take notice and fix these issue. Also I have seen somebody getting In the void she walks today, so they might have fixed that, even though I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes.

You should report on the official forums, where voices should be the most heard.

4 hours ago, Letenko22 said:

I thought those were the official forums.

Oh my bad... I overlooked a lot of your message (plus the link) and interpreted it otherwise, and I thought that you didn’t report on the official forms. HOW did I miss it?!?! I was probably not awake yet... my bad...