[Outdated] Glitched trophies list

(Sorry double post)

I checked on the PS4 Bug reports section of the forums, hoping finally a fix to this trophy mess... and I stepped upon another reporting bug. Two people so far reported that they cannot earn the Prestige 3 trophy. It’s still obtainable (as someone got the trophy today), but some may be victim of it:

Edited by MaxieM0us3

1 minute ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

(Sorry double post)

I checked on the PS4 Bug reports section of the forums, hoping finally a fix to this trophy mess... and I stepped upon another reporting bug. Two people so far reported that they cannot earn the Prestige 3 trophy:

I'll add it to the list on here. I can't comprehend how the game is coded when with each new addition or fix they manage the break 10 other things... It's almost like dealing with Bethesda all over again.

I have some good news at least, In the void she walks is fixed. I managed to earn it just fine by double blinking and hitting people, so hopefuly this means they actually care.

• Like 1

Just a quick heads up, they have added a survey into the game. Once you open the game you can find it in the news section, it might be worth it to try to inform them about the trophy issues there as well. I did my part, let's hope it actually helps.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Any news on wounded healer?

No, nothing. However we of course have plenty of excitement because they are releasing paid DLC yet again!

Also in their latest developer updated, dated November 14, they stated that the spirit will be reworked and we will unlock cosmetics that were not avilable anymore. It totally makes up for the fact that some features are beyond broken, including trophies!

Sarcasm aside, they are doing an AMA tomorrow on reddit, /r/pcgaming. I will be at work at the time, but if ANY of you could  try to inform them there as well, it would be greatly appreciated. I seriously feel like they need to be spammed non-stop, which is the last thing I wanted to do.

Just now, JamieHeron95 said:

I think it was mainly used to advertise the game for pc

I agree, however this isn't the first, nor second or third time that they have dodged a question regarding broken trophies. We NEED to spam them wherever we can, since there are only a few of us trophy hunters, unfortunately.

The PTB 3.4.0 for the upcoming Cursed Legacy chapter is live on Steam, and the patch notes are published. With disconnect penalties finally coming, there are a few bug fixes that are intriguing me here:

• Fixed an issue that caused achievements measured in percentages to reset when the user rebooted the application. 
  • Fixed an issue that caused medkit healing not to count towards the Wounded Healer achievement.

What “percentages” they mean? Accumulative achievements? The bugs sound very similar of the issue with Wounded Healer, Medic and Handyman trophies. I truly hope that this is it, the wait is finally over...

Update: I talked to Peanits, from the forums, personally on Discord and he explained me percentage achievements as follow. I’m confident that the trophies will be fixed:

To give an example, say there was an achievement that required you to repair five generators. If you did half (50%) of that, it would reset when you restarted the game.
Unlike other achievements where you get them immediately, like "power this generator and escape".

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The PTB 3.4.0 for the upcoming Cursed Legacy chapter is live on Steam, and the patch notes are published. With disconnect penalties finally coming, there are a few bug fixes that are intriguing me here:

What “percentages” they mean? Accumulative achievements? The bugs sound very similar of the issue with Wounded Healer, Medic and Handyman trophies. I truly hope that this is it, the wait is finally over...

Update: I talked to Peanits, from the forums, personally on Discord and he explained me percentage achievements as follow. I’m confident that the trophies will be fixed:

WOO HOO! About freaking time. Our cries were finally heard! 

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Has this patch actually fixed the bugged trophies or are they still broken?

As right now, the trophies are still broken. The patch I mentioned is currently for testing on the PTB (Public Test Build) on Steam. The patch notes state that achievements “based on percentage” are meant to be fixed. The patch will come on PS4 in at least two weeks, so let’s hope that those fixes also include PS4 trophies.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Finally! I wonder if we will have to redo all 50 though?

I believe that this will be the case, sadly. But with the Archives, chapters and trophies coming every three months, there will always be something to work for until the trophy pops. Personally, I will redo it again.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I believe that this will be the case, sadly. But with the Archives, chapters and trophies coming every three months, there will always be something to work for until the trophy pops. Personally, I will redo it again.

Same here just glad its getting fixed, I managed to get left for dead trophy finally haha

• 2 weeks later...