[Outdated] Glitched trophies list

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, anton1453 said:

Is the A feast for the Entity glitched? Cause I can swear I have killed more than 500.
Maybe it doesn't count if I swap PS4 all the time? I have multiple PS4 that im using

It depends on if the game stores the trophy data on their servers or on your PS4. I could’ve sworn I’ve also sacrificed 500 survivors. But I’m now holding off & am gonna try and get DBD as my 50th platinum.

9 minutes ago, anton1453 said:

Is the A feast for the Entity glitched? Cause I can swear I have killed more than 500.

Only if Sony would add trophy tracking. Cmon it’s 2020.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:14 AM, anton1453 said:

Maybe it doesn't count if I swap PS4 all the time? I have multiple PS4 that im using

I can now confirm that it is *not* glitched. Sadly I earned it (wanted this game to be my 50th platinum). But at least now you know it’s not bugged

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
15 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Apparently I haven’t killed any survivors (according to the trophy tracker on ps5, and not having the trophy for killing a survivor). Is there a specific way we are meant to kill them, or is it just glitched?

Are you using the sacrificial hooks? (The ones scattered throughout every single map, these are these are the most common way to “kill” a survivor. However, the devs toss around terms and sometimes retract what it means). Because that’s not how you obtain the kill trophies. In the trophy list anything referring to killing means doing the kill animation (Whther you bring any of the Mori offerings, Rancor (perk), and maybe others that I can’t remember) but in the ingame archive challenges “killing” means using hooks, letting them bleed out, die to endgame collapse, die to a Reverse Bear Trap, or a kill animation whether that’s because of a Mori offering or Rancor.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Are you using the sacrificial hooks? (The ones scattered throughout every single map, these are these are the most common way to “kill” a survivor. However, the devs toss around terms and sometimes retract what it means). Because that’s not how you obtain the kill trophies. In the trophy list anything referring to killing means doing the kill animation (Whther you bring any of the Mori offerings, Rancor (perk), and maybe others that I can’t remember) but in the ingame archive challenges “killing” means using hooks, letting them bleed out, die to endgame collapse, die to a Reverse Bear Trap, or a kill animation whether that’s because of a Mori offering or Rancor.

Oh, ok, I notice the difference between trophies for sacrificing and those for killing now, my bad. Thanks.

• Like 2

Near Death is bugged. - it counts every single survivors downs for the trophy. So you can have only one down for everyone. 

30 items from the basement - Only counts these on Midwitch and Dead Dog. 

25 people hooked in basement. - Same as above. 

The 3 people hooked in basement in the same time is glitched in a good way. You just have to hook 3 people in one match. I got this on Coldwind, so I'm guessing it's just the overall tracking for the other two that's not working. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Checked XBOX and Steam leaderboards too, and no one got achievement/trophy "Nerves of steel" since February 9th, so we definitely should report this bug. What you can do is to go on this link (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/228812/trophy-achievement-nerves-of-steel-is-bugged-since-the-9th-of-february#latest), register and leave a comment under my report that you have similar problem, your progress stopped, ect. This would definitely help to inform developers that they should fix it. Thank you in advance for leaving a comment even if you got this achievement/trophy!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

In this moment

Experience near death

Nerves of steel 

Healty obsession

ANOTHER ONE?! I swear their sheer incompetence is shown more than ever. 4.5.0. will be remembered in infamy as the worst patch they ever released.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

14 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

In this moment

Experience near death

Nerves of steel 

Healty obsession

This 3 trophys are bug

How usually they fixed the errors of the trophys?

I know they fixed some trophys and bugs others

Near-Death Experience will unlock eventually, because people have been earning it at a steady rate all month - with the most recent earner being on Feb 24th.

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Near-Death Experience will unlock eventually, because people have been earning it at a steady rate all month - with the most recent earner being on Feb 24th.

It is almost impossible now. To get a count now, no more than one survivor must have been down during the whole game. This isn’t how the trophy is designed to be. And you should now extremely rare this happens. I have 1/25 progress and it never moves since for weeks.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

• 1 month later...