[Outdated] Glitched trophies list

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the "Cripple Them All" trophy is glitched?

I've gotten most of the survivor trophies and wanted to start working on the killers and been using the Trapper but I know I'm well over 10 in my traps at this point. 

I just went 4 games in a row with 4k and I know I got 10 in the traps within two games. 

Edit- 

Nevermind, turns out it either has to be 10 different survivors or you have to grab them while in trap. Mine popped. 

Edited by ColdDarkAndEmpty
Incase anyone else new is wondering.

37 minutes ago, ColdDarkAndEmpty said:

Does anyone know if the "Cripple Them All" trophy is glitched?

I've gotten most of the survivor trophies and wanted to start working on the killers and been using the Trapper but I know I'm well over 10 in my traps at this point. 

I just went 4 games in a row with 4k and I know I got 10 in the traps within two games. 

For this trophy you need to grab the survivor out of the trap, they can't just walk in traps and it counts for the trophy, you need to actually go grab the survivor that is trapped to make it count.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the BHVR way, more trophies bugged!

• Survival Treasures - Escape while bringing a new item to the campfire.
  • This also includes the Platinum trophy, if you haven’t earned the aforementioned trophy.
  • Milk N’ CookiesOpen the basement’s chest 30 times.
  • Evil Incarnate (PS5 version) - Kill all survivors with Michael Myers’ Evil Within Tier III.

Here are bug reports in the DBD’s forums if you want to contribute reporting your issue, hoping that the devs know about the issues:

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

This is the BHVR way, more trophies bugged!

• Survival Treasures - Escape while bringing a new item to the campfire.
  • This also includes the Platinum trophy, if you haven’t earned the aforementioned trophy.
  • Milk N’ CookiesOpen the basement’s chest 30 times.
  • Evil Incarnate (PS5 version) - Kill all survivors with Michael Myers’ Evil Within Tier III.

Here are bug reports in the DBD’s forums if you want to contribute reporting your issue, hoping that the devs know about the issues:

I'd be pissed if I did Evil Incarnate and it didn't pop

Sidenote: Holy shit, the upvoting mechanic on the dbd forums is awful. Either I have some sort of conflicting plugin installed OR, and based on the fact its BHVR related I'm leaning towards this:

It doesn't do any sort of colour swap when you like or remove your like, it makes it completely indistinguishable. Web design 101.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

Yup and the adept trophies for the killers are also bugged if you’re iridescent because you can’t get devout emblem. All of them have been bugged for over 2 months now, which is funny because before I started this game people were saying that BHV is very good when it comes to fixing bugged trophies. With the new chapter of the Knight coming out this will hopefully get fixed if not I will lose hope. They even acknowledged some of these bugs in their forums lol

10 hours ago, DeidaraSasori said:

Yup and the adept trophies for the killers are also bugged if you’re iridescent because you can’t get devout emblem. All of them have been bugged for over 2 months now, which is funny because before I started this game people were saying that BHV is very good when it comes to fixing bugged trophies. With the new chapter of the Knight coming out this will hopefully get fixed if not I will lose hope. They even acknowledged some of these bugs in their forums lol

Who did you see saying they were good at addressing bugged trophies?

Everything I've ever seen talks about how it's the exact opposite.

On 4. 11. 2022 at 0:17 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

I'd be pissed if I did Evil Incarnate and it didn't pop

Sidenote: Holy shit, the upvoting mechanic on the dbd forums is awful. Either I have some sort of conflicting plugin installed OR, and based on the fact its BHVR related I'm leaning towards this:

It doesn't do any sort of colour swap when you like or remove your like, it makes it completely indistinguishable. Web design 101.

Please everyone contributes to their official forum! Otherwise, it won't be fixed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-11-07 at 5:34 PM, DeidaraSasori said:

Well, as the upcoming update for next chapter in about 30 mins, this issue has been fixed. It states in the 6.4.0 patch:

• Fixed an issue that caused kills and sacrifices not being properly tracked in challenges and achievements.

As for other bugged trophies? No mentions of them.

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Well, as the upcoming update for next chapter in about 30 mins, this issue has been fixed. It states in the 6.4.0 patch:

• Fixed an issue that caused kills and sacrifices not being properly tracked in challenges and achievements.

As for other bugged trophies? No mentions of them.

After playing matches going for this I can sadly confirm it hasnt been fixed... Idk what theyre doing, this bug gonna be 3 months old next week. They fix one trophy and ignore the others??

Very dissapointing

• 2 weeks later...