Online bots AI

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just started doing the online for this recently, and i'm having a lot of the same issues.
The A.I. all seem to swap between being completely brain dead or OP as all hell, and usually not in your favour.
I'm currently trying to win a match as Mimosa, who is a healer first and foremost, on a zone control battle.

The enemy is getting characters like Vetto consistently, and i'm the only person in my team that's actually trying to catch the zone...... as Mimosa........

Anyone who has played the game can tell you that that is batshit insane, but sadly that seems to be how it goes whenever you play as a healer or support character.

I've had matches where my A.I. has had Magna during a chest hunt, and has had him sat in the far left back corner of the arena, hitting baseballs into the wall.

Yami, frequently, stands at long range and swings his sword around in the air like he's trying to be a long range attacker like Gauche.

Fana has jumped on and off her salamander over and over and over again without ever firing a single fireball.

Mimosa refuses to put down her healing flower orb.

On the enemies side, don't even get me started on character like Luck. Sweet Jesus, the amount of times that smiley little fucker has blasted me with his triangle move in the space of a few seconds just goes to show how much this game favours the enemy A.I.

The enemy Charmy, throws down a bounce pad with 0 cooldown, bounces constantly and throws down her sheep from one end of the arena to the other with infinite range.

Julius when you play as him in nigh on impossible to play as since a lot of his moves require him to stand around absorbing time, so when you play as him you'll invariably get 1 hit K.O.'d

I think i'll stop there, but you get the picture.

All the online if you're relying on the A.I. is luck based.

About the only way to get most of the wins on the online i've found is this:

Hope you get the treasure chest hunt mission.
Immediately grab a cloak that turns you invisible.
Use it, run and grab the key, and immediately run to the chest.

Rinse and repeat

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 9:53 PM, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Just started doing the online for this recently, and i'm having a lot of the same issues.
The A.I. all seem to swap between being completely brain dead or OP as all hell, and usually not in your favour.
I'm currently trying to win a match as Mimosa, who is a healer first and foremost, on a zone control battle.

The enemy is getting characters like Vetto consistently, and i'm the only person in my team that's actually trying to catch the zone...... as Mimosa........

Anyone who has played the game can tell you that that is batshit insane, but sadly that seems to be how it goes whenever you play as a healer or support character.

I've had matches where my A.I. has had Magna during a chest hunt, and has had him sat in the far left back corner of the arena, hitting baseballs into the wall.

Yami, frequently, stands at long range and swings his sword around in the air like he's trying to be a long range attacker like Gauche.

Fana has jumped on and off her salamander over and over and over again without ever firing a single fireball.

Mimosa refuses to put down her healing flower orb.

On the enemies side, don't even get me started on character like Luck. Sweet Jesus, the amount of times that smiley little fucker has blasted me with his triangle move in the space of a few seconds just goes to show how much this game favours the enemy A.I.

The enemy Charmy, throws down a bounce pad with 0 cooldown, bounces constantly and throws down her sheep from one end of the arena to the other with infinite range.

Julius when you play as him in nigh on impossible to play as since a lot of his moves require him to stand around absorbing time, so when you play as him you'll invariably get 1 hit K.O.'d

I think i'll stop there, but you get the picture.

All the online if you're relying on the A.I. is luck based.

About the only way to get most of the wins on the online i've found is this:

Hope you get the treasure chest hunt mission.
Immediately grab a cloak that turns you invisible.
Use it, run and grab the key, and immediately run to the chest.

Rinse and repeat

THIS!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!! I feel your pain and struggle so much, I looked on your profile and saw you obtained the plat though so congrats! Once I platinumed this game I said never again. Which kinda sucks that the AI is so broken because Mereoleona is a favorite character of mine in the anime but no way in hell am I doing dlc for this game lol. It was a struggle and it reminded me why I don't go for online game trophies usually (even though ironically enough this wasn't hard because of other players but just oddly programmed AI)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 0:54 AM, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

THIS!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!! I feel your pain and struggle so much, I looked on your profile and saw you obtained the plat though so congrats! Once I platinumed this game I said never again. Which kinda sucks that the AI is so broken because Mereoleona is a favorite character of mine in the anime but no way in hell am I doing dlc for this game lol. It was a struggle and it reminded me why I don't go for online game trophies usually (even though ironically enough this wasn't hard because of other players but just oddly programmed AI)

Luckily, dlc is much easier to tackle as mereoleona and Julius are easy to use.

• 1 month later...