Roronora_Zoro666

Random Giveaway Continued (December)

195 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

78 matches

That is taken. Refer to the link I shared above for reference. 

41 matches (FOOTBALLNUT stays with 94 matches)

15 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

I will go with 108, 8 is my lucky number lol.

I keep thinking of Maxie Zeus with your Batman avatar and Zeus name.

Hmm, hypothetically these trophies could be boosted in a single session, but the game seems a bit dead, you also needed to play 30 matches regardless for another trophy, so my estimation would be that you'll get these out of the way quickly, still, it remains a number's game and my possibilities remain belpw 3%,  I'd say it will take you a range of 35-50 matches, and, as for a number, let's go with 35.

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Hmm, hypothetically these trophies could be boosted in a single session, but the game seems a bit dead, you also needed to play 30 matches regardless for another trophy, so my estimation would be that you'll get these out of the way quickly, still, it remains a number's game and my possibilities remain belpw 3%,  I'd say it will take you a range of 35-50 matches, and, as for a number, let's go with 35.

That is incorrect, as the trophies are too RNG based. Do you mean 35 more or 35 overall?

2 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

That is incorrect, as the trophies are too RNG based. Do you mean 35 more or 35 overall?

Are they? I ask because outside of the trophy lists I don't have informations of the game.  Hmm, 65, your starting 30+ 35

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Are they? I ask because outside of the trophy lists I don't have informations of the game.  Hmm, 65, your starting 30+ 35

Look up a Plinko match on YouTube and most people never manage to score 3/5 at the middle spot. Even if you got all 5 chips it is luck based as theres no strategy. The Plinko game also appears every 5-10 matches.

6 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

The problem is how lucky you have to be to get 3 in middle in Plinko, combined with the fact you cannot pick the game you need/decade. So you do more quiting out then actually playing.

I'm late to the party, but it looks like 111 has not been guessed yet. I'll place my luck on that.

164 matches

Plus 30 so 194 matches total

84 Matches! Good luck I believe in you! :awesome:

247 matches 

I would say about 500ish or less if your skilled enough but am just tipping my hat into the ring to give it a go. So 200 least and 500 being the max due to rng.

Edited by KANERKB