Random Giveaway Continued Pt. IV (February)

Roronora_Zoro666

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

So after a while of playing, I decided to make a video showcasing my efforts. The links are on the first post, but below you will see my closest PLINKO attempt yet.

I didn't even know you were trying to do that the whole time. I feel that my guess (256 tries i think ), is so far from reality! I really admire your persistence and patience to go through all that intro every time just so you can wait for almost 5 minutes before you give a shot at a ( what they made it ) crappastic crappy trophy. I wish you either get it really really fast and soon or just stop wasting your time on it !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steva24 said:

I didn't even know you were trying to do that the whole time. I feel that my guess (256 tries i think ), is so far from reality! I really admire your persistence and patience to go through all that intro every time just so you can wait for almost 5 minutes before you give a shot at a ( what they made it ) crappastic crappy trophy. I wish you either get it really really fast and soon or just stop wasting your time on it !

I appreciate it. At least now people will understand why it has taken me so long, lol.

P.S. it is 250, actually.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Watching that was brutal. Reminds me of the RNG for Wheel of Fortune.

Yeah...it takes a heavy toll just to grind for an hour or two and barely get 2 - 3 Plinko attempts. 

To add insult to injury, there is a local multiplayer trophy on par with the online one.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 11:51 AM, rabatopotatoe said:

300 again.......again

Well...it finally worked, lol.

I stopped at 308. Pulled 100 straight this morning before I finally decided to call it. Managed to watch a speedrun of my favorite game, at least.

Anyways, congratulations. The PSN card should be sent to you by Monday, at the latest. Just be ready for a message until then.

In the meantime, here's a video of me getting double $20,000 before ultimately failing hard.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 4

After this point, the contest will resume for the month of February. 

Everyone who has entered can reenter, but you must have posted after this post for your guess to count. Read the Introduction again for further details.

If you guessed before this post, your guess is invalid and is eligible to be stolen by new guessers. You have been warned!