Random Giveaway Continued Pt. IV (February)

Roronora_Zoro666

Hmm, hypothetically these trophies could be boosted in a single session, but the game seems a bit dead, you also needed to play 30 matches regardless for another trophy, so my estimation would be that you'll get these out of the way quickly, still, it remains a number's game and my possibilities remain belpw 3%,  I'd say it will take you a range of 35-50 matches, and, as for a number, let's go with 35.

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Hmm, hypothetically these trophies could be boosted in a single session, but the game seems a bit dead, you also needed to play 30 matches regardless for another trophy, so my estimation would be that you'll get these out of the way quickly, still, it remains a number's game and my possibilities remain belpw 3%,  I'd say it will take you a range of 35-50 matches, and, as for a number, let's go with 35.

That is incorrect, as the trophies are too RNG based. Do you mean 35 more or 35 overall?

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Are they? I ask because outside of the trophy lists I don't have informations of the game.  Hmm, 65, your starting 30+ 35

Look up a Plinko match on YouTube and most people never manage to score 3/5 at the middle spot. Even if you got all 5 chips it is luck based as theres no strategy. The Plinko game also appears every 5-10 matches.

6 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

The problem is how lucky you have to be to get 3 in middle in Plinko, combined with the fact you cannot pick the game you need/decade. So you do more quiting out then actually playing.

• Like 1