Random Giveaway Continued Pt. IV (February)

Roronora_Zoro666

On 23/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, Gray-Fox-44 said:

183. Goid luck BTW

Hi there, I was just wondering why I was removed from the list... I was there, but not anymore. Did I do anything wrong?

8 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Hi there, I was just wondering why I was removed from the list... I was there, but not anymore. Did I do anything wrong?

Please ignore this, I found the answer in an older post... :P

Since my number is now taken, I am going to choose 196 this time. Thanks again, and good luck :)

2 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Please ignore this, I found the answer in an older post... :P

Since my number is now taken, I am going to choose 196 this time. Thanks again, and good luck :)

No worries, I have a link on the Starting Point that can be found in the first post in case anyone else is wondering as to why they've been removed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 0:31 AM, EcoShifter said:

Yep. Ok, 145 is my new one.

Congratulations! You are the only one to have guessed just under my current count. The total being 150. And I only played one day out of the whole month, lol.

I know there is still time, but given I am not gonna bother, I will end it here. Here's to January y'all. ?

Edit: I will send you a private message to ensure that you are online, so I can send you the PSN code.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

After this point, the contest will resume for the month of January. My wallet is begging for this to end. 

Everyone who has entered can reenter, but you must have posted after this post for your guess to count. Read the Introduction again for further details.

If you guessed before this post, your guess is invalid and is eligible to be stolen by new guessers. You have been warned!

• Like 2