AN0n1m8

A question about 1500 XP cap

8 posts in this topic

Do i lose every progress i made with weapons if i've exceeded the 1500 xp cap?

I read that Ubisoft made it so you cannot earn more than 1500 xp per match. All points that exceeds this, will not count.

But what about the kills? Do they count for the manuals anyway? Because i'm almost lvl 20 and xp is not needed anymore for me.

Also i've heard that the game may bug if i earn more than 1500 xp. It is true?

I've searched for so many websites and most of them says different things about this.

Edited by AN0n1m8

No, u can do more than 1500xp, I already did 6050 xp per match

On 3/11/2019 at 7:56 AM, Zyriaks_ said:

No, u can do more than 1500xp, I already did 6050 xp per match

You can do any XP you want. But the game only counts 1500 per match (except if you NEVER leave multiplayer).

On 11/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, AN0n1m8 said:

You can do any XP you want. But the game only counts 1500 per match (except if you NEVER leave multiplayer).

Did you ever find out the answer to this?

1500 max per game. After you relogin in game everything you made past 1500 xp per game will be removed. Example:

Game 1 - 1500 xp

Game 2 - 3000 xp

Game 3 - 6000 xp

After done game 3 it will show you have currently 10500 xp. But after you restart game - just 4500.

Posted (edited)

I can confirm this as well. No matter what shows on your post game results, after you restart the game only 1500xp per match will be saved. When I boosted I realized this way too late, so I have completed ALL the manuals and was level 18, after I had to play for xp additional like 10-15 hours.

Also, to answer your question about kills. They do get saved, as this is the reason I ended up completing manuals way before lvl 20.

Edited by vujos

On 06/01/2020 at 2:41 PM, vujos said:

I can confirm this as well. No matter what shows on your post game results, after you restart the game only 1500xp per match will be saved. When I boosted I realized this way too late, so I have completed ALL the manuals and was level 18, after I had to play for xp additional like 10-15 hours.

Also, to answer your question about kills. They do get saved, as this is the reason I ended up completing manuals way before lvl 20.

So xp caps at 1500 but weapon kills do not. That’s exactly what I wanted to know thank you for that 😁

Posted (edited)

The way it works is that when you sign in, the game creates a number and assigns it a value of 0. Every time you get XP in a match that exceeds 1500, the value that exceeds 1500 gets gets added to that number. Then when you log in the next time, the sum value of that number gets reduced from your total XP and the number itself is reset to 0. Thus, you effectively have a cap of 1500XP per match but it's calculated in this kind of weird way that makes sense programming-wise but also leads to some strange behaviour.

That is, everything regarding kills, weapon usage, and XP works as you see it working until you log back on, which is when you're hit by the negative XP buffer, which is also why the lvl30 negative XP exploit works.

Edited by IDiivil