phunkmastap

Problems with "Well Balanced Breakfast"

13 posts in this topic

Hi all -

I am trying to get the "Well Balanced Breakfast " trophy and can't,  because caffeine drinks are never added to my character's status effects.  Is there a specific item I need for this trophy, or can it be any caffeine drink?

Thanks!

Hey, I had this same problem on my main save file. So how I got, I just started a new save and just ran to Edgewater got the stuff and it worked.

It just has a chance that the Caffeine won't work on that save, and won't work for earlier save for the same character.

I'm not sure, I've had plenty of caffeinated drinks. I just saved all my food and ate it all at one point and got the trophy. My ttoohybissue is the pieces of Spacers gear not unlocking. I've tried many combinations.

Maybe try consuming the foods/drinks in different orders?

Unless this is a new bug due to a recent update because personally it worked for me first try. 

Unfortunately I can't recall what it was I consumed. Best just to eat/drink many items at once.

I dont think there is a fix yet :( I ended up doing what everybody recommended and just got this at the very start of a new playthrough 

I literally got this trophy just now, and even followed the order of the trophy description. I consumed raptidon meat, tripicale pasta pack, purpleberry punch, mo-ap fizzy tea, then purpleberry liqueur in that order. Trophy popped just fine on the first try.

I too followed the order as listed (meat, carbohydrates, sugary drink, caffeine, and alcohol), and it popped. I also picked out the exact food stuffs I'd consume to ensure everything registered accordingly. If nothing else, you can try consuming your entire inventory, though be sure to make a backup save if you do. Good luck!

can confirm if you take the concussion flaw (the one from falling) caffeine drinks wont give you effect.

Hi, Thank you everyone. I did what you all said and started a new game and I got it at the beginning. I wanted to play again anyways because I wanted to be a dumb person this time lol. Thanks!

On 11/13/2019 at 10:35 PM, pksTOXIC said:

can confirm if you take the concussion flaw (the one from falling) caffeine drinks wont give you effect.

I think this must have been my problem too - I had the concussion flaw!  Thanks for the find!

Because of this thread I ate the items in the order they are listed and it popped immediately for me. 👍