The Outer Worlds Sunburn Trophy Guide (Secret Ending)

GamingWithAbyss1

At the start of the game when you are at the character creation you need to make your character DUMB. To do this under Mind you need to make your Intelligence below average. You will notice the penalty will unlock dumb dialog options. Continue on with the game until you get to the Hope. The last part is to Patch Ada Through. Select I'm Ready to skip the hope and after that select, I'm skipping it myself. Lastly, select the Dumb option. This will unlock the Sunburn Trophy - Skipped the Hope into the sun.

Edited by GamingWithAbyss1
  • Like 2

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

At the start of the game when you are at the character creation you need to make your character DUMB. To do this under Mind you need to make your Intelligence below average. You will notice the penalty will unlock dumb dialog options. Continue on with the game until you get to the Hope. The last part is to Patch Ada Through. Select I'm Ready to skip the hope and after that select, I'm skipping it myself. Lastly, select the Dumb option. This will unlock the Sunburn Trophy - Skipped the Hope into the sun.

You can just have about 10 adrena time and use that before patching ADA into the hope but make sure you take about say 2 then come out the menu wait 15secs then take another 2, give or take you need 6 at least to do this as once your stats are at below the normal or lower you will get the op to pick the Dum op to do. No need to make a dumass character for a single trophy at the start unless you want to do a dumass character play of the game and I do indeed say it is worth doing as the game is funny on a dumass playthrough.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, KANERKB said:

You can just have about 10 adrena time and use that before patching ADA into the hope but make sure you take about say 2 then come out the menu wait 15secs then take another 2, give or take you need 6 at least to do this as once your stats are at below the normal or lower you will get the op to pick the Dum op to do. No need to make a dumass character for a single trophy at the start unless you want to do a dumass character play of the game and I do indeed say it is worth doing as the game is funny on a dumass playthrough.

You sure it works? 

Thx, I can confirm it works!!! 

Edited by Stormwarrior90

7 hours ago, KANERKB said:

Interesting if the DUMB option shows up then you're go to go. But if you have the time, the Dumb Playthrough is definitely worth it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I am going to play it again and be dumb to see and hear the dumb options. I really liked this game. I hope they make some DLC

On 11/21/2019 at 8:06 PM, RafaelBCastro said:

I can't remember, but, at what part of the game I'll be able to use this terminal?

Its in a chapter where they send you to the Hope Ship. It is past half way in the story if I remember? You will see it on your map. It is on the top right.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't get this to work as I cannot get the Adrena-Time negative effect to stack more than three times regardless of how many I drink!  The item description does actually confirm that it only stacks up to three times so why the previous post says you need 6 is beyond me!  I can only assume that this will only work if you haven't levelled up your intelligence much in the character creation segment at the start of the game so that the 3 adrena-time debuffs will be enough to drop your intelligence below average.  I gave myself high intelligence to help with hacking, medical and engineering.  (To anyone starting a new game, this is not necessary as you can still level your individual skills up to max regardless of intelligence.)

• Like 1