PlayStation 4 - Friends List and Party Chat Info

HeySumbode

New Info

• New Friends Limit: 2000 (Has privacy control options)
  • Party Chat is Standard (Not behind a paywall)

Already Known

Edited by HeySumbode
  • Like 1

2000 friends is way too many.  I have like 25, probably less cause I deleted some. Plus if you have these people giving out their names its just weird.

Ah I am glad I watched that.... 500 gb drive that IS CHANGEABLE. Yay. Guess I will be saving up for a 1 or 2TB drive then

2000 limits lol now anyone can't say they can't add because they are full but i wonder who would be crazy to have 2000 people added that don't even know about that sounds a lot like a social media which i hate also i think it would cause a lot of lag during online playing seeing a lot of people getting online and offline

• Like 4

2000 well i wanted a bigger list but now i'll probably add way too many people lol 

i have 99 friends of my list at the moment 

i just hope you can customize it and put all of your best friends in a separate list of something 

• Like 1

2000 well i wanted a bigger list but now i'll probably add way too many people lol 

i just hope you can customize it and put all of your best friends in a separate list of something 

That would be great, because I could seperate people by games they own, incase I need to boost anything (like atm I need to boost tons of Uncharted 2/3, i could have a list dedicated to people that own those.)

• Like 1

That would be great, because I could seperate people by games they own, incase I need to boost anything (like atm I need to boost tons of Uncharted 2/3, i could have a list dedicated to people that own those.)

Exactly , i mean i don't boost but it would be good for that 

mainly i think it would be good just to be ale to separate close friends from acquaintances . 

You can categorize your friends, see IGN Rewind trailer of the UI and you will see a hint of it.
  • Like 2

Facebook PS4 style!

My thoughts exactly, Arch.

Jill has a point as well wouldn't that weigh on your connection a bit and cause interference maybe cloud could be a work around on that.

You'll see people begging for friend requests because #psswag

Edited by Ramonalicious
  • Like 1

I don't think Sony has increased the limit to 2,000 expecting us to max out our friendslist, I think it was more of them knowing people wanted more than 100 friends and 2,000 should be a number no one can complain about being too small. 

Parker

• Like 2

So if I get a PS4 but break the PS4 controller I can't play with my PS3 controller?

that's really shame :(

i remember when i bought a ps2 controllers port to use my ps2 controllers on the ps3 to collect those damn x2, x3, x4 areas in LBP 1 and 2 and to play with my brother the co-op in RE5 or dead nation etc.

too bad now we can't use the ps3 controllers with the ps4 but we can with the move, at least i am glad that i own a move controller. 

Lets just hope there's and easy way to group friends. It'd be nice to know who I've added specifically for boosting, for example. I max out at like 40 friends - I'm all about quality, not quantity. :P

2000  :jaymon:

Off-topic, but I swear to you, the boobs in your signature are bouncing in beat with the song I'm listening to right now. It's like a rap video in here.