[Text] 30 Minute Platinum Walkthrough

In The Disney Afternoon Collection (another game of the same developer) you got rewind mode to have an easy first time, but 100% is hard to do because you have to beat the games fully legit. It's unbelievable what they've done. At least I understand exploits like god/rewinding mode for easy time, you still discover the game somewhat. But skipping the whole levels?

BTW difficulty trophies doesn't stack? Beating The Lion King on Normal is more common than beating it on Easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spraragen88 said:

Wait, why are people crying over a 30 minute plat? You don't need to cheat like this, you can get the plat within 4-6 hours the normal way. This is helpful if you get stuck in a level and just want to bypass it.

Yeah, I'm a little puzzled too tbh. If you're interested in the game but turned off by the platinum cheese then just play it legit. There's a handful of games with dev menus that I probably won't use (like Jak) but will still play because I like the series. If your only interest is trophies and you don't like the game then it didn't really make sense to spend $30-40 anyways. 

I don't think I ever finished these as a kid so I'll likely buy them (waiting as I preordered Medievil.) I mean, if they're offering free trophies I'll likely just do the speedrun first and then enjoy the game at my own pace after. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

Are people really devaluing this collection because it's a 30 minute Plat?...

Why would you spend $30 on this in the first place if you're busy wanting a quick plat?

Just because the game allows you to easily get all the trophies doesn't devalue it.

If you play the game without cheating you'd get your $30 worth for sure.

Judging a game entirely based on how short or easy the Plat is is just stupid.

It does devalue the plat though.

For every one person who gets the plat legit there are dozens more who will cheat their way through to get it. 

It'll be common within the next week or less because of this. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

It does devalue the plat though.

For every one person who gets the plat legit there are dozens more who will cheat their way through to get it. 

It'll be common within the next week or less because of this. 

I'm not talking about the Plat, I'm talking about the game. How people are talking here is basically saying a trophy list can effect how good/bad the actual game is.

• Like 4

Im not sure if it really matters why someone does or doesnt buy a videogame, all you do in them is literally control some pixels on a screen.

As long as we enjoy it as a individual is what matters right.......I think anyway ;)

Still wish they put the SNES version on this, dunno what it was, but I always preferred SNES versions to Mega Drive versions

• Like 1