[Text] 30 Minute Platinum Walkthrough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 2:44 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

30 is way too expensive for a 30 min plat, that's like a price for a good AAA title or atleast 6 classic PS3 titles used. Nah i will pass too.

It's only a 30 min plat if you cheat! Why not just play the game and enjoy it for what it is??? It will take you much longer than 30 mins to unlock this plat! I guarantee it. Nobody is forcing you to get the Plat in 30mins! ??‍♂️

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13.06.2020 at 7:02 PM, SuchRemorse said:

It's only a 30 min plat if you cheat! Why not just play the game and enjoy it for what it is??? It will take you much longer than 30 mins to unlock this plat! I guarantee it. Nobody is forcing you to get the Plat in 30mins! ?1f3fb.png‍♂️

And nobody is forcing you to cheat and get plat in 30mins. I am going to rape this game in few minutes. Because I can :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello from ITALY!

Just a question: is this game worth 10,49 Euros?
Since - as we speak - it is currently on sale, I'm just wondering if it's really something unmissable (especially for old-school gamers like me) or if I should spend such amount on something else.

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Rent or buy and sell it

• Like 1

On 30/10/2019 at 4:50 AM, Property_Damage said:

30bucks for a ratalaika plat

pass

If you cheat, sure

On 06/08/2020 at 3:54 PM, BrozYn88 said:

And nobody is forcing you to cheat and get plat in 30mins. I am going to rape this game in few minutes. Because I can :)

I will do too, 1. Because I spent months playing LK on the megadrive, and loved it. 2. Bcause it's the crap version of Alladin

On 17/02/2020 at 10:45 PM, Annare_ said:

Games are awesome, you ignorant fool. And cheating is NOT mandatory. It's well worth the 30$

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you

• 3 months later...

There should be some type of rule that cheats and mods automatically disallow trophies. Not because I care about other people cheesing things or because it “devalues” trophies or any such reason, but simply because I have zero willpower and would likely resort to this as soon as I get bored or frustrated! Lol

• 3 months later...

I noticed some people in this thread were having issues with the cheat code for The Lion King. This is probably because you are trying to use it in Console N Version. Switch to Console S Version and it should work. At least it was like that for me. The guide is correct but it's a bit easy to miss that the Normal difficulty trophy is written for the N Version and Easy and Hard for the S version. 

• 2 months later...

You know guys. Playing these games legit is way more fun than just cheesing tbh. I can't wait to get this Platinum and actually have that feeling of accomplishment. Whenever I plat a Rat game that feeling is never there. I did use the rewind feature though (wish I had it back in the day). I'm so happy after 22 years I FINALLY beat The Lion King ?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...