LucasDiasC

30 Minute Platinum Walkthrough

61 posts in this topic

Worked perfectly, thanks

On 10/30/2019 at 2:44 AM, TazDevilz1986 said:

30 is way too expensive for a 30 min plat, that's like a price for a good AAA title or atleast 6 classic PS3 titles used. Nah i will pass too.

It's only a 30 min plat if you cheat! Why not just play the game and enjoy it for what it is??? It will take you much longer than 30 mins to unlock this plat! I guarantee it. Nobody is forcing you to get the Plat in 30mins! 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 13.06.2020 at 7:02 PM, SuchRemorse said:

It's only a 30 min plat if you cheat! Why not just play the game and enjoy it for what it is??? It will take you much longer than 30 mins to unlock this plat! I guarantee it. Nobody is forcing you to get the Plat in 30mins! 🤷1f3fb.png‍♂️

And nobody is forcing you to cheat and get plat in 30mins. I am going to rape this game in few minutes. Because I can :)

Guys, hello from ITALY!

Just a question: is this game worth 10,49 Euros?
Since - as we speak - it is currently on sale, I'm just wondering if it's really something unmissable (especially for old-school gamers like me) or if I should spend such amount on something else.

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

1 minute ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Guys, hello from ITALY!

Just a question: is this game worth 10,49 Euros?
Since - as we speak - it is currently on sale, I'm just wondering if it's really something unmissable (especially for old-school gamers like me) or if I should spend such amount on something else.

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Rent or buy and sell it

Just now, waltdisneypixar said:

Rent or buy and sell it

Well, I'm not talking about the retail version - just the digital one on the PS Store.

In any case, thanks for answering. ;)

1 minute ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Well, I'm not talking about the retail version - just the digital one on the PS Store.

In any case, thanks for answering. ;)

Then, expensive

I bought the game because it reminded me of childhood and was on sale for 15.99$. I also enjoy the challenge of collecting playstation trophy's and platinums. Too go and buy this game to enter cheat codes to get platinum is the ultimate definition of waste of time, waste of money, and NOOB. This game is a classic and not that hard and fun, enjoy it don't enter cheats.

Edited by JRBillKill29
Spelling mistakes

the lion king doesn't want to open the cheat window. I entered the code exactly like that, but it just doesn't work. what am I doing wrong?

On 30/10/2019 at 4:50 AM, Property_Damage said:

30bucks for a ratalaika plat

pass

If you cheat, sure

On 06/08/2020 at 3:54 PM, BrozYn88 said:

And nobody is forcing you to cheat and get plat in 30mins. I am going to rape this game in few minutes. Because I can :)

I will do too, 1. Because I spent months playing LK on the megadrive, and loved it. 2. Bcause it's the crap version of Alladin

On 17/02/2020 at 10:45 PM, Annare_ said:

Games are awesome, you ignorant fool. And cheating is NOT mandatory. It's well worth the 30$

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you