EA remasters coming

snakebit10

A Dead Space trilogy remaster pack, similar to how Sega did the Yakuza 3,4 & 5 remaster pack would do me very very nicely. It's a shame EA killed the original DS franchise and then the studio later on though. I'm already feeling a bit unclean giving EA money for their new Star Wars game, gonna have to go to confession if they release a DS trilogy remaster too. Maybe go on a physical cleanse while i'm at it ?

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 1

I'm gonna wait and see how they treat them first, if they handle them like the ea originals where they basically leave the devs to do there own stuff then they maybe early pick ups for me, if they take the piss like their titles nowadays i'll wait for a heavy discount or rent them.

i'd like to see the older MOH and burnout titles remastered, only ones i can think of that others haven't mentioned and aren't licensed ips.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

Wouldn’t mind a Need For Speed Remaster including both Criterion NFS titles (Hot Pursuit 2010 & Most Wanted 2012 plus all of their DLCs). Either that or a Battlefield Bad Company Collection (BC 1 & 2).

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I would literally jump for joy at the news of a Dragon Age: Origins remaster.

I'd be delighted at remasters for most of the Bioware catalogue. I would definitely play DA:O again, though I would also get mad when I found out they did nothing to repair any of the bugs. But honestly, I'd rather see DA2, particularly with all of its DLC in one place. I never much cared for "tactical pausing".