EA remasters coming

snakebit10

It was surely mentioned in all of the 7 pages of this thread that I didn't read lol, but a NFS Trilogy pack would be amazing.

I'm still waiting for a NFSU + NFSU2 + NFSMW remasters (I have been saying that since 2012(, as they can't be purchased anywhere nowadays (only used copies on eBay)

I dunno if they have made some market research and noticed it's not worthy (or if the licenses for cars and songs will be a problem for it too happen) but these 3 games are huge classics for 00s kids of the PS2 era. I'd stop anything I'm currently playing to play these games again WITH TROPHIES

4 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

It was surely mentioned in all of the 7 pages of this thread that I didn't read lol, but a NFS Trilogy pack would be amazing.

I'm still waiting for a NFSU + NFSU2 + NFSMW remasters (I have been saying that since 2012(, as they can't be purchased anywhere nowadays (only used copies on eBay)

I dunno if they have made some market research and noticed it's not worthy (or if the licenses for cars and songs will be a problem for it too happen) but these 3 games are huge classics for 00s kids of the PS2 era. I'd stop anything I'm currently playing to play these games again WITH TROPHIES

Yup, the oldest NFS available digitally is Carbon. I mean "available digitally" as it WAS sold digitally during the EA Download Manager heydays (long before it became Origin), but after that, the only legal way to obtain a digital copy was to contact their customer service and show them your CD-Key and hope that it worked. I got several unredeemable games that way. They even gave me Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection with my The First Decade CD-Key...

• 2 weeks later...

EA, I hate you. Remakes and remasters aren't enough for me to take that back.

However, you can remaster Burnout Takedown, Burnout Revenge, Burnout Dominator, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Underground 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Need for Speed Carbon. I will still hate you, but you'll have my money.

• Like 1