PS+ Predictions Contest (2020)

eigen-space

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Imma guess Nioh and Outlast 2 for November 

November's has already been announced ;)

We're opening up to December 2019 predictions, but as mentioned in the main post, December 2019 will be a test run. Points don't actually count until the guesses for January 2020.

Great competition, but I think there should be one more rule

- If a game gets leaked, everybody that posts after the time of the leak shouldn't get points for that month (in that way you would avoid spammers and giving free points for the participants that just copypasted the leak) 

I will give my predictions later this month

• Like 1

Just now, maiathewinners said:

- If a game gets leaked, everybody that posts after the time of the leak shouldn't get points for that month (in that way you would avoid spammers and giving free points for the participants that just copypasted the leak) 

We already covered that under "How Long Do I Have to Post My Entries?" :)

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

So, this was the different event that you were planning? 

I'm a little sad that's not a new themed trophy hunt, but it's an interesting take on something that kind of became a monthly ritual to a lot of people around here. 

I usually don't join the guessing threads, but I think that I can start now ? 

This wasn't the one that I was planning, but @DaivRules had the idea for this event. May still be doing another trophy-themed one ;)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

So can you only post for the next month? Or could I say for example, that we're getting god of war in march. Also why are people posting For December? Looks like January-December 2020 to me.

You can guess as far out as you want, just specify which months your guesses are for. 

Jan-Dec 2020 is the official contest. December 2019 is a dry run for the sake of fun.