PS+ Predictions Contest (2020)

eigen-space

March 2020 predictions (going with two games that are getting remakes in their respective franchises a month later):

Final Fantasy VII (the remastered version released on PS4 in 2015)

Resident Evil (the remastered version released world wide in 2015 and originally a GameCube remake from 2002)

19 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

I'm gonna bet on a repeat of the last two months with one collection game and a DLC heavy game.

March 2020

-Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection

-Jurassic World Evolution (unlikely guess)

Yeah, I'm gonna say that's very unlikely knowing what I know about Frontier and how greedy they are to charge even $2 for a skin pack.

14 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

March 2020 predictions (going with two games that are getting remakes in their respective franchises a month later):

Final Fantasy VII (the remastered version released on PS4 in 2015)

Resident Evil (the remastered version released world wide in 2015 and originally a GameCube remake from 2002)

Yeah, I'm gonna say that's very unlikely knowing what I know about Frontier and how greedy they are to charge even $2 for a skin pack.

Fuck it I'll stick with it. If it goes through I'll be a high roller.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Not going to list everyone out this month since we have so many participants, but you can view your scores after February's announcement here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwPvKnpYT4Fn5qXjlvmdrrJutAGrEGTnsX-_iKuEi-g/edit?usp=sharing

I actually didn't think I got any points in February. I'm actually pleased.

• Like 1