PS+ Predictions Contest (2020)

eigen-space

3 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

An extremely fun (and also frustrating) contest!  Hope to see it continue in the years to come.

I'd like to do it again next year, but it's still a bit uncertain how PS5 titles will play into Plus and I'm going to be even more busy with work.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The PS5 titles were not planned as part of the contest, so I'll have to figure out how those affected things.

it seams like to be a ps4 plus tittle too:

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/25/worms-rumble-just-cause-4-and-rocket-arena-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-december/

Multiplayer franchise Worms rips up the turn-based rulebook in favour of real-time, 32-player cross-platform combat as Worms Rumble debuts on PS4 and PS5 as a PlayStation Plus title! Joining Team17’s invertebrate invasion on Tuesday, December 1 is the open-world adventure of Just Cause 4 and a unique spin on the 3v3 shooter in the form of Rocket Arena. 

Edited by FilooGaroo

1 minute ago, FilooGaroo said:

it seams like to be a ps4 plus tittle too:

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11/25/worms-rumble-just-cause-4-and-rocket-arena-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-december/

Multiplayer franchise Worms rips up the turn-based rulebook in favour of real-time, 32-player cross-platform combat as Worms Rumble debuts on PS4 and PS5 as a PlayStation Plus title! Joining Team17’s invertebrate invasion on Tuesday, December 1 is the open-world adventure of Just Cause 4 and a unique spin on the 3v3 shooter in the form of Rocket Arena. 

Yeah, the contest just didn't account for three games, one of which being identified as a PS5 title, when I thought it up.

What made you change both your choices on Friday and choose Worms Rumble as one of them?

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah, the contest just didn't account for three games, one of which being identified as a PS5 title, when I thought it up.

What made you change both your choices on Friday and choose Worms Rumble as one of them?

I really not want to argue - and please don’t see my reply as a challenge please - i really appreciate the contest and the work in the back end that is done.

1. Nowhere in the rules of the contest it said that ps5 games should not be included

2. During the year, there were bonus games - for me it is the same, and should be used in the contest

3. i love this challenge, and try to adjust when there are new games coming -remove games i have choosen that have big discount prior the end of the month

4. all the 3 games are ps4 games that can be played on a ps5 - this is how it is described in the playstation blog i linked

On 25/11/2020 at 6:40 PM, DaivRules said:

And with this:

It looks like this contest is closed! I'll get the points tallied up in the next couple days and we will announce the winners!

it was a very fun contest and i'm very happy that i have participated in all 12 months 

special thanks to @DaivRules and @eigen-space  and good luck to everyone 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

2021 thread?

I unfortunately will not have time to hold a contest for 2021, nor am I sure what Sony's plans are for how PS5 games will continue to included in Plus. Anyone else is free to create a Prediction thread without holding a contest or a contest of their own.

• Like 1