PS+ Predictions Contest (2020)

eigen-space

9 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I know that this month is only a 'tester' month and not part of the competition but surely you cannot refuse a correct prediction if it was made long before any possible PS+ games were leaked?

I think you are misunderstanding his post - I read it as they are not accepting any new predictions for December that contain the two leaked games.  He's not refusing a correct prediction either, just pointing out someone who managed to guess correctly (assuming the leak is true)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martain2 said:

I know that this month is only a 'tester' month and not part of the competition but surely you cannot refuse a correct prediction if it was made long before any possible PS+ games were leaked?

I wasn’t refusing the correct prediction, I was saying it’s awesome!

Further submissions *after* the leak for the same titles will not be awarded points. 

48 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Looks like this contest is most beneficial to early participants, aww.

That was absolutely an intention. 

10 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

My Predinctions are:

Titanfall 2

Super Energy Motocross

You probably missed the post from an hour ago:

Because of the leak, we will not be accepting any NEW predictions for December that contain the two leaked titles. You can still hedge bets if you think the leak is false and predict other games, but no points will be given for the same developer, etc.

...or you're being funny.

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Oh SNAP!

Because of the leak, we will not be accepting any NEW predictions for December that contain the two leaked titles. You can still hedge bets if you think the leak is false and predict other games, but no points will be given for the same developer, etc.

Damn son! Didn't expect to get anything correct as I'm always off when it comes to those predictions. The one time I make a correct guess, it actually doesn't count :lol:. That's some bad luck right there but oh well! Rules are rules and daivrules. 

• Like 1

Can't we have this considered as finished now? 

After all, it's not just a leak, it was officially announced, or are we pretending that the PES thing may happen again? That only happened because the US players don't like football/soccer, no other reason, and will likely never happen again.. 

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/11/27/titanfall-2-and-monster-energy-supercross-are-your-ps-plus-games-for-december/

36 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Can't we have this considered as finished now? 

After all, it's not just a leak, it was officially announced, or are we pretending that the PES thing may happen again? That only happened because the US players don't like football/soccer, no other reason, and will likely never happen again.. 

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/11/27/titanfall-2-and-monster-energy-supercross-are-your-ps-plus-games-for-december/

Once the PS blog posts, all predictions for that month are closed and the next months predictions can start. A leak doesn't end that month, only the Blog posts (like you linked to) will because a leak can still be wrong or fake.

I'll give this a try now...

January 2020 Predictions

Marvel's Spider-Man (2018)

God of War (2018)

(I really want Spider-man to be on Plus so the Platinum can go up to an A rating :P But I honestly doubt both of these will be on Plus, but if just one of them is, that works out to a lot of points as the game not on the list would also get points for both publisher and genre)