Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petyonenov

petyonenov's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

petyonenov

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered
Well how I am supposed to prove that I legitimately plat that game? I didn't know that I had to wait a month or an year to plat it and to seems legit.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered
Same as above. It's seems playing in the highest difficulty on the first playthrough is a cheating.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
It's a matter of fact these challenges took me a lot of time. I am not guilty that somebody can't play with normal speed.

Erica
I played Erica as I made a lot of saves in specific moments, and that allowed me to plat it fast. As you probably know a lot of the trophies pop in the end of game - not during, but in the end. So you just have to replay from saves. One usual play without saves requires an hour and half. With saves you can do it a lot faster.

Btw this is total nonsense. Is there any way to delete my profile from psnprofiles?

Edited by petyonenov

Beztytulu1.png

How is it possible? Can you explain it?

@petyonenov   https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

Using the Arkham Asylum picture above as an example, you either downloaded a save file from the internet (which is cheating), or transferred your own saves around on multiple Playstations before syncing your original trophies. The general rule is, your trophies need to be earned in a manner that's possible to how they would unlock assuming someone never quit out of the game and went to the PS3 / PS4 / PSV home screen or turned off their console (with a few exceptions). You're of course welcome to quit your games for breaks or any reason, but anything in between such as reformatting, transferring saves to new consoles, applying cheat codes, modifying your save file, anything that might affect the timestamps -- is considered cheating.

If you're thinking of removing your profile to rush to another trophy site, you'll probably be flagged on all of them in short time.

Edited by B1rvine

23 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Beztytulu1.png

How is it possible? Can you explain it?

I can explain it. But do I really have to? Try sometimes to sync offline achieved trophies, especially when you had to play with the console settings for different reasons, then see the results. Do you really believe that these timestamps proves anything? Nope. I can plat any game you said and in psnprofiles will write that I made it in seconds or minutes... tell me a game, tell me a trophy and tell me in which specific hour you want that trophy to be achieved, and I will show you. 

B1rvine, the running is the last thing I will do. But I liked your explanations. Well if these two options are the only ones available, the situation is clear... or almost clear. You almost caught a cheater. Good luck next time. :)))

User already removed his profile.

For the record, timestamps don't work as explained by the disputer. Once you connect any console to PSN the first time, it register the date/time into a internal clock that you can't modify and this is the clock used to give timestamps once you get a trophy, not the time/date that you can chance on system settings. Playing offline then synching trophies at later date does not change it's timestamp nor it will look like HaserPL's provided pictures. Batman Arkham Asylum, for example, is a clear case of using downloaded saves until proven otherwise.

If I were to bet, UC2:R and UC3:R probably had brutal trophies unlocked with every other difficulty trophies.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

5 hours ago, petyonenov said:

I can explain it. Try sometimes to sync offline achieved trophies, especially when you had to play with the console settings for different reasons.

Playing offline doesn't affect the timestamps. The times shown are recorded based off of an internal clock that you can't adjust in any way, even when adjusting console settings.

In Arkham Asylum, it's impossible to unlock all 24 medals in seven seconds time, since you can only get three medals at a time maximum. Similarly, you shattered every Uncharted speedrun record known to date. Erica's explanation might be possible, but you finished it almost twice as fast as people with similar strategies as you, by five hours, which leads me to believe foul play occurred. 

Edited by B1rvine