Anyone else beeing contantly interupted when running?

Quink666

1 minute ago, Property_Damage said:

did you try pushing L3 in and holding it that way

one of my controllers i can just double tap L3 and sprint

on another i literally have to press and hold L3 inwards 

Yeah holding it in works, then i always run, but i have it set to toggle and i had the same issue with my other controllers, they are old controllers aswell though. Guess i just have to start holding it in while running.

Just now, Quink666 said:

Yeah holding it in works, then i always run, but i have it set to toggle and i had the same issue with my other controllers, they are old controllers aswell though. Guess i just have to start holding it in while running.

I had the same exact issue in another CoD game

well, turns out it was the controller

time to upgrade to a new DS4

There are a few possible fixes. 

1. Blow into the controller through openings, or use a can of air. Could be a piece of dust in a bad spot.

2. Check in the games options to see if there's a "deadzone" setting and play around with that. Increasing the deadzone to pass the fault in the stick can fix it, but that only works for games with a deadzone option obviously.

3. I don't really recommend this one but a lot of people open the controller and swap the sticks since it's a fault that wouldn't hurt the right stick. There's tons of tutorials on YouTube about how to do it but I haven't worked up the balls to try it lol.