Which class was the best for Popori just for the platinum?

Hatchambe

If it's available on the console version, like the other thread mentioned, brawler is probably the best. When I played I think only human female could be brawler, but they've been adding more in patches, not sure if those patches are on console. In my experience, the only classes I've seen capable of soloing the high level dungeons are brawler and reaper.

I did both plats as a healer though because I think the queuing time is less since nobody wants to play those classes.

2 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

If it's available on the console version, like the other thread mentioned, brawler is probably the best. When I played I think only human female could be brawler, but they've been adding more in patches, not sure if those patches are on console. In my experience, the only classes I've seen capable of soloing the high level dungeons are brawler and reaper.

I did both plats as a healer though because I think the queuing time is less since nobody wants to play those classes.

Also, Elin and Human Male for the Brawler.

28 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I cannot select the Popori Brawler since The PC version had the Popori Brawler.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/16/2020 at 2:09 AM, CircularDotage said:

They added the Brawler for the Popori to make the game a lot easier

would you mind elaborating on how Popori Brawler makes the game easier?

I'm starting the AS stack soon with a friend and am currently researching which classes we should be for the easiest/fastest time

• 3 months later...
On 9/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, hore said:

would you mind elaborating on how Popori Brawler makes the game easier?

According to Zandrianur, Brawler is the best class for soloist because of the 100% versatile, tanking and damaging enemies with decent dps. One of the dungeons are very painful such as Manaya's Core (There is the second boss in the dungeon when you instant killed by the second boss and it was a little bit annoying. I died twice on this boss). World Bosses can be boosted by players who are Level 65.

• Like 1