Hunter777Merritt

I have a question.

8 posts in this topic

My first playthrough was grounded and then after grounded I played the story again on easy+ and got all the trophies. Now all I have are + difficulty trophies and upgrade all weapons. I kinda screwed up though. I used the glitch on easy + where I started a new game and then exited out and put it on grounded, but I don’t think I’m on new game plus anymore because my supplements aren’t fully upgraded and they were after my easy + run. What should I do?

All I have to do is beat it on grounded plus and get those difficulty related trophies and then finish my upgrades.

Edited by Hunter777Merritt

If you still have your ng+ save you did on easy+, try completing the Epilogue chapter again and then selecting "Continue New Game Plus" again, and in Chapter 2 check if you still have your upgrades.

Happened to me too: I did the first playthrough on easy, then I went for ng+ on easy+ to wrap up all collectibles and noticed that my upgrades didn't carry over, but I saved on a different slot so I tried starting over again from the previous ng file and it worked.

5 minutes ago, KN_Kirai said:

If you still have your ng+ save you did on easy+, try completing the Epilogue chapter again and then selecting "Continue New Game Plus" again, and in Chapter 2 check if you still have your upgrades.

Happened to me too: I did the first playthrough on easy, then I went for ng+ on easy+ to wrap up all collectibles and noticed that my upgrades didn't carry over, but I saved on a different slot so I tried starting over again from the previous ng file and it worked.

Ok, I have all my saves from all playthroughs. I would have my upgrades, the thing is, I started another playthrough on new game plus plus on easy and then left after the prologue and put it on grounded using mission select for the glitch. I don’t think the glitch works on new game plus plus because I don’t have my supplements maxed.

Edit: I actually think I’m retarted lol. I forgot to remember that I was on GROUNDED new game plus plus and not on easy. So basically I’m going to have to play through and upgrade as much as possible and then probably do a new run on grounded again?

Since you did the first playthrough on Grounded though, you should be able to select Grounded difficulty in ng+ without using the glitch, since it is meant for when you do the first run at a lower difficulty.

Edited by KN_Kirai

3 minutes ago, KN_Kirai said:

Since you did the first playthrough on Grounded though, you should be able to select Grounded difficulty in ng+ without using the glitch.

I already used the new game plus for an easy run to collect all of the collectibles. Now I’m on a new run which I guess you could call new game + + which used the glitch to switch it to grounded + +. I want to know if all of my upgrades from the easy + carries on to grounded + + or am I stuck with the upgrades I had from my first run on grounded? Hope this makes sense.

And I noticed when I go to chapter select on my + + run, all collectibles are found on chapter select. Maybe the glitch worked?

Yes, you should keep all of your upgrades during ng+ or ng++ runs, but sometimes it glitches and doesn't carry them: you can tell if they've carried over or not by checking for example the speed of the health kit use on Chapter 2, or the upgrades on the 9mm afterwards: if they're basic, then all the upgrades did not carry over.

11 hours ago, KN_Kirai said:

Yes, you should keep all of your upgrades during ng+ or ng++ runs, but sometimes it glitches and doesn't carry them: you can tell if they've carried over or not by checking for example the speed of the health kit use on Chapter 2, or the upgrades on the 9mm afterwards: if they're basic, then all the upgrades did not carry over.

Yeah, i forgot that i loaded up the university chapter before i started my new game plus plus run and forgot to do the firefly hospital again. The problem is.. I'm almost at the capitol building on grounded. So now I have to restart to get the stuff from my last game.

Oh and one more question. Should i chance it and do this run on grounded and see if I can finish the upgrades or should I do another easy run and then a grounded run after the easy run? Do you think I can get around 1000 parts on a grounded run. I really don't want to do 2 more runs lol.

I think you should try again to carry over from your previous ng+, since you can't upgrade everything in one playthrough.