Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oRaayan

oRaayan's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

oRaayan

Gran Turismo 5
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You unlocked all 11 Spec ops trophies within seconds on Modern Warfare 2 which is a blatant sign of using a cheated save file.

You also have trophies unlocked not only before the games were released (Black Ops) but even before the trophy system existed. 🙄

Edited by Martain2

If you care about the leaderboards hide the games and move on.

Best do it with any other games with foul play involved.

If you're below 3 flags you can return to the leaderboards then.

And I'd recommend staying away from CoD and GTAV on PS3 if those 2 flags are your only flags :)

You have multiple impossible trophies in GT5 as well. You reached level 40 in A-Spec and then 11 seconds later hit level 40 in B-Spec which isn't possible, especially with the trophy delay the PS3 had. Multiple license test trophies have impossible time stamps as well as beating the different racing series. 

As said above, your MW2 trophies are blatantly cheated as well. 

Hide the games (and all other cheated games) and you'll be back on the leaderboards. If you get flagged again you'll be off the leaderboards for good.

Parker

14 minutes ago, Parker said:

You have multiple impossible trophies in GT5 as well. You reached level 40 in A-Spec and then 11 seconds later hit level 40 in B-Spec which isn't possible, especially with the trophy delay the PS3 had. Multiple license test trophies have impossible time stamps as well as beating the different racing series. 

As said above, your MW2 trophies are blatantly cheated as well. 

Hide the games (and all other cheated games) and you'll be back on the leaderboards. If you get flagged again you'll be off the leaderboards for good.

Parker

@Avatar_Of_Battle Well nevermind then, he is off the leaderboards for good. 

Parker

Edit, I guess I'm late to this party and it's been explained multiple times now to OP.

So as I mentioned in your last dispute, you earned trophies in 2008 January. These extra games you've cheated remove your leaderboard rank.

9aDme9H.png

7wX5dm0.png

Edited by B1rvine