Platinum?

Kwotey

It doesn't affect the Platinum in the slightest, because it doesn't fix any of the buggy trophies and just gives you a load of tat to use in buggy servers that are billed as private but aren't really so unless you have deep pockets and mountains of disposable cash to burn, don't waste your money on the Subscription service.

7 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I don't think it will effect the platinum much, as the only real benefit towards the platinum is the private world and the unlimited stash. 

About the private world, it'll make easier some parts, because now you can get to an area where there is another high level player and all mobs are on that level, so impossible for you. I don't know how will affect the PVP trophies. And killing the scorchbeast by yourself it's going to be impossible.

The unlimited stash will come in handy for sure.

The stash is currently broken and deleting its contents whenever players either logout or change servers so is utterly worthless until Bethesda get off their backsides and fix it. At the moment, you're paying £12 a month/£100 a year to Bethesda (on top of whatever you paid for the game itself) for broken crap that doesn't even remotely work. If you haven't started this yet, then I strongly recommend trading it in and using the money to buy something that is actually fun and not a broken mess.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I don't think it will effect the platinum much, as the only real benefit towards the platinum is the private world and the unlimited stash. 

About the private world, it'll make easier some parts, because now you can get to an area where there is another high level player and all mobs are on that level, so impossible for you. I don't know how will affect the PVP trophies. And killing the scorchbeast by yourself it's going to be impossible.

The unlimited stash will come in handy for sure.

Edited by breakXedge

19 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It doesn't affect the Platinum in the slightest, because it doesn't fix any of the buggy trophies and just gives you a load of tat to use in buggy servers that are billed as private but aren't really so unless you have deep pockets and mountains of disposable cash to burn, don't waste your money on the Subscription service.

The stash is currently broken and deleting its contents whenever players either logout or change servers so is utterly worthless until Bethesda get off their backsides and fix it. At the moment, you're paying £12 a month/£100 a year to Bethesda (on top of whatever you paid for the game itself) for broken crap that doesn't even remotely work. If you haven't started this yet, then I strongly recommend trading it in and using the money to buy something that is actually fun and not a broken mess.

Oh, I won't pay anything, don't worry hahaha. Bought the game at launch and really enjoyed it.