visighost

Info / Mini-guide

5 posts in this topic

Road to Ballhalla is a super funny, fun, and challenging game that somehow only a handful of people played. Here's a mini-guide in case a lack of info is what's stopping people...

First: Nothing is missable!

Trophies are divided into:

Progression trophies: Just... play the game.

Token trophies: Get all yellow bits in every level AND don't die more than 5 times per level.

Speed trophies: Beat the 3-star time in each level (where the challenge lies!)

Random trophies:

-Do Not Enter: Just... enter! (it's pretty funny)

-Ball Hacks Required: There's a door that requires 999 tokens... but there's also a jump pad nearby. Use it to jump on the wall and roll into that slot.

-The Final Secret: Find 10 codes in various levels (they will be represented as purple teleporters). They are REALLY hard to find, so I recommend using guides on Youtube. You also need to find all 10, you can't just use the completed code.

Looking at the trophy descriptions, I have no idea what the gameplay is. I tried to google for a video, but couldn't find anything.

Strange, I got many when I googled it... Maybe your browser auto-corrected to Valhalla?

It's a physics-based puzzler with the Tiny-Build brand of humor.

Edited by visighost

21 hours ago, visighost said:

Strange, I got many when I googled it... Maybe your browser auto-corrected to Valhalla?

It's a physics-based puzzler with the Tiny-Build brand of humor.

HAH! That's exactly what happened! I just checked it again, and I kept getting something for "Path to Valhalla". Doh.

Anyway, thanks for helping out.

This game is a hidden gem. Loved every minute of it! Talked to the developer a year back, it was a flop on consoles, sadly.