Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToxSmells115

ToxSmells115's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

ToxSmells115

Shadow of Loot Box
Master trophy is gotten by reaching level 13 which is not always gotten after beating the game, since after i beat the game i was at level 12. the lootboxes have random changes of giving xp and thus its RNG.The trophy guide even states that this is a miss able trophy. This is like the 6th time ive beaten this game and im not sure what 'Breakfast of Champions unlocked way too early' means as you can just rush the game quite easily. i can provide screenshots of all the trophies i unlocked if you'd like. or record a video of me doing the strats i used to beat it

Edited by ToxSmells115

I cant say I know anything about this game or its existence but upon quick inspection it seems you've been flagged more for the fact you platted the game 17 minutes quicker than the next fastest achievers, who are all in a few minutes of each other in range. 

(PS on a lighter note; 3 games, 1 plat, 1 flag and 1 hour of joining just wow 😅)

19 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

(PS on a lighter note; 3 games, 1 plat, 1 flag and 1 hour of joining just wow 1f605.png)

You can't say that the membership is slacking on their attentiveness....

Alright, I watched a speedrun of this game and it appears the OP is within acceptable speeds, although slightly faster. IDK how random everything is, but the game also doesn't seem popular with many speedruns even attempted, nor on speedrun.com.

Removing the flag for now. Welcome back @ToxSmells115

Reason: Master trophy is story related and should have been unlocked before Finish the game. Also, Breakfast of Champions unlocked way too early.

The stated reason means they're challenging the possibility of earning that ~25 minutes within, or other trophies must be first. However, it appears you can get to stage 13 around 25-30 minutes and get a snowman almost immediately. 

If anyone wants to challenge it further, you know what to do.