Game + Trophy Thoughts?

SwageBunny082

Although, I hate Ryan's Toys Review. I just wanna know that the trophy list seems to be easy as always. I know this game was made for kids and The game itself was terrible. Even Worse than Orc Slayer.

Edited by SwageBunny082
I was wrong. Maybe it didn't look like a Mario Kart clone.

This looks like an easy plat and it's designed with kids in mind ("Simple racing controls, auto-acceleration, auto-steering and tutorial means everyone can play"). No multiplayer trophies apart from a splitscreen race. I'd probably pick this up when the price drops immensely, which it probably will in a few months.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SwageBunny082 said:

Although, I hate Ryan's Toys Review. I just wanna know that the trophy list seems to be easy as always. I know this game was made for kids and The game itself was terrible because It looks like a Mario Kart rip off. Even Worse than Orc Slayer.

Not all Kart Racers games are Mario Kart. This game tries to be Mario Kart (Almost), and That makes no sense and did not the fit idea of Mario Kart at all. (That is just me, Don't enrage at me for this because This is my Unpopular opinion) And yes, I prefer Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled way more better than this garbage.

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Stop it, this is why MK is lame and Nintendo never have to put in effort to catch up to the best games that came out decades ago (Diddy Kong Racing, Crash Team Racing).

Not all Mario Kart games that are lame. The lamer and the worst one is Super Mario Kart, that game was awful.

Edited by MrKennel5005
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

You can play with the legend himself Ryan?! Move over Mario, move over Crash, move over Diddy! °3°

All jokes aside, the platinum looks easy and might be more fun than Nickelodeon Kart Racers.

And Yes, The platinum was very easy. In my opinion, I prefer Nickelodeon Kart Racers since I already got the platinum.

Edited by SwageBunny082

The game looks absolutely fine. The visuals, animations (in gameplay and outside it), level design, and items all look good. I've seen far worse looking modern kart racers.

Meanwhile, people are ignoring Sonic's "kart" racing series when mentioning Mario, Diddy, and Crash's, despite Sonic's all having sold well and received really good ratings.

As for the trophies, they look simple enough, but looks can be deceiving, as always, generally speaking. 

That moment when every kart caring game is a rip off from Mario Kart and every battle royal game is a rip off from pubg even tho h1z1 was first. Whats next are we going to call every fps game a Call of Duty rip off too? One genre doesnt belong to one game come on, it doesnt even look like mario kart. 

On topic though, looks like another ez pz game that everyone cant get enough of.

5 hours ago, MrKennel5005 said:

Not all Kart Racers games are Mario Kart. This game tries to be Mario Kart (Almost), and That makes no sense and did not the fit idea of Mario Kart at all. (That is just me, Don't enrage at me for this because This is my Unpopular opinion) And yes, I prefer Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled way more better than this garbage.

Not all Mario Kart games that are lame. The lamer and the worst one is Super Mario Kart, that game was awful.

Lame compared to where they should be. They may be fun, but that doesn't make them what they should be. MK sells more than any other kart racer, it doesn't need people shilling for it. It needs higher expectations. It's yet to topple games from the late 90s early 2000s too lazy to check the actual years of DKR and CTR. Those games offer so much more than even the newest Mario Kart decades later. How is that not lame? lol, but Nintendo doesn't need to as people will simply dismiss every other kart racer as a ripoff even when they aren't so why bother investing. Do the bare minimum.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Not every kart racer is a "Mario Kart" ripoff. It's an entire genre which Nintendo doesn't own. Stop it, this is why MK is lame and Nintendo never have to put in effort to catch up to the best games that came out decades ago (Diddy Kong Racing, Crash Team Racing).

THIS is an actual Mario Kart ripoff since they ripped entire levels from Mario Kart Wii. See the difference?

ok boomer

There are plenty of other games that you could spend on your money for $40 and since Crash Team Racing is the same price you would be better off getting that or Sonic Team Racing, Even that garfield Kart racer would probably be better.
And if by the off chance I do somehow end up with this game it probably wouldn't until it $15 or less even then I would buy used so they don't get my money.

• Like 1