Klifear

Klifear's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Klifear

Batman: Arkham City
I don’t understand why they blocked me because of this game. This is some kind of nonsense, and how I have to confirm that I myself went through this on ps 3 and even more so many times, given the fact that it was many years ago. The fact that trophies sometimes drop out is strange and buggy - these questions for game developers are not for me.<br /> <br /> Please remove the block

And, what was the reason for the flag on the game?

60S05bbe3.png Nightwing Revenge
Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Nightwing)
2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks (+7 minutes, 9 seconds)
2nd Dec 2016
4:59:22 PM
11.24%
RARE
40-bronze.png
  Campaign Nightwing
Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack campaigns (as Nightwing)
2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks (+17 seconds)
2nd Dec 2016
4:59:39 PM
spacer.png0.2%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Robin Revenge
Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Robin)
2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks (+3 minutes, 21 seconds)
2nd Dec 2016
5:03:00 PM
spacer.png0.3%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png

Campaign Wonder
Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Robin Bundle Pack campaigns (as Robin)
2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks (+18 seconds

2nd Dec 2016
5:03:18 PM
spacer.png0.2%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png

AND 

56S67eb61.png Feline Revenge
Obtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Catwoman)
2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks (+2 months, 2 weeks, 2 hours)
1st Dec 2016
12:58:06 PM
2.09%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
  Campaign Kitty
Obtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Catwoman)
2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks (+11 seconds)
1st Dec 2016
12:58:17 PM
spacer.png0.3%
ULTRA RARE
40-bronze.png
spacer.png
that might be it
Edited by PSXtreme_
found more

Damn ninja'd by PSX lol but yeah looks like a save file or something has been used to unlock the challenge medal related trophies. Theres something fishy about the order and timeframe of some of the other in between unlocks too but I could be wrong. Anyways, let's see what the OP has to say.

I remember this moment, these trophies I did not appear as I progressed in the game, and then opened one by one. Unfortunately I can't prove it in any way

14 minutes ago, Klifear said:

I remember this moment, these trophies I did not appear as I progressed in the game, and then opened one by one. Unfortunately I can't prove it in any way

And unfortunately, I dont believe it in anyway I'm afraid. After the 72 medals trophy failed to unlock it would have reattempted to unlock (I'm pretty sure with each, but maybe in groups of 3 seeing as it's a multiple like the trophy needs) with each subsequent medal unlocked or your way to the 108.

The likelihood of it not only glitching that many times, but the same glitch happening with 3 different DLCs in the exact same manner? And on the DLCs that some people consider tough and others monotonous? Tough pill to swallow, I'm also glad your selective amnesia has come to an end 👍

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T

It's definitely cheated! Such a shame because you have 100% completion rating with a lot of tough games... 😞