DEI2EK

Xseed Publisher Sale - NA PSN 10/31-11/7

12 posts in this topic

I would get trails of cold steel but I want to play trails in the sky first so I will probably wait Akiba trip catches my eye 

Of course I buy Cold Steel only for it to go on sale a few days later.  Gonna grab the second one.

Sadly they raised the free shipping from $20 minimum to $50.

All I tried to add it was already out of stock so I'm probably missing the sale.

Btw OP,  Xseed store does not sale ps4 codes. That Touhou Scarlet curiosity is for Steam

Trails of Cold Steel. I've been waiting for this sale for an eternity.

Thanks for the post. I didn't see it in the store under deals, but the sale is in effect. 

I was waiting for senran sale. I rented some from gamefly, didn't really get the platinum. Trying to obtain unplatted games that I don't own. Helps bring percent up

I just picked up DMC5 and will be picking up Death Stranding at launch, so I think I'll hold off on Trails of Cold Steel even though I am tempted to get it. Hopefully it will go on sale again during the Black Friday sale.

is the vita version of fate extella link similar to the ps4 version this time around? i enjoyed the first one on vita. was thinking of grabbing the sequel for vita since its cheaper.

also without any trophy guides out in the wild how is the platinum without guides? thank you if someone gets back to me.

15 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Sadly they raised the free shipping from $20 minimum to $50.

All I tried to add it was already out of stock so I'm probably missing the sale.

Btw OP,  Xseed store does not sale ps4 codes. That Touhou Scarlet curiosity is for Steam

This sale is on the PSN store it just apparently has no tab atm so you gotta search individually

27 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

This sale is on the PSN store it just apparently has no tab atm so you gotta search individually

No buddy, my comment was related to the original thread which included a link for xseed store, they are having a 15th anniversary sale running, this thread was updated already :)

4 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

No buddy, my comment was related to the original thread which included a link for xseed store, they are having a 15th anniversary sale running, this thread was updated already :)

Ohh ok didn't know sorry

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Ohh ok didn't know sorry

No problem.