Double XP

puckelberry

• 7 months later...
On 6/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, mikem192 said:

I just follow one of the fallout pages on FB and they update before each weekend 

helped me start my new character and get to lvl 28 and complete the opposite faction in a single day 

Same. I got to level 20 on my second character in a few hours with (partly) double xp but gonna wait until the weekend to resume the other faction quest line, perhaps in a group too.

It's actually more fun the second time round. Dunno if it's because of pre-knowledge.

18 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

How are you guys leveling so quickly?  With the double xp, I was averaging 1 level an hour

Not the last double XP but the one before I jumped from 64-91 in a weeeknd. Just jumping through quests and events on repeat. Not really enjoyable 

second character on the most recent double XP was easier. Loads of missions to do at the start of the game including the new ones. Doesn’t take long at all just playing missions and jumping to some easy events when they pop up for XP boost 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Double S.C.O.R.E. for both daily and weekly challenges starting today at 12PM EST and ending on 9/7 at 12PM EST. This will be helpful to get you as close as possible to the end of the scoreboard before the end of season 5. It looks like 9/7 is when season 5 is over and Nuclear Winter goes away. Fingers crossed for more free trophies with season 6 ?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...