puckelberry

Double XP

24 posts in this topic

Is there a way to be alerted about FO76 Double XP without firing it up and checking? Im level 84 and those last few levels are becoming such a slog and I wanted to wait for a double xp to make it less soul crushing

I just follow one of the fallout pages on FB and they update before each weekend 

helped me start my new character and get to lvl 28 and complete the opposite faction in a single day 

I hadn't thought about using a double xp event to speed up levelling of a second character. How often do these events occur roughly?

On 6/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, mikem192 said:

I just follow one of the fallout pages on FB and they update before each weekend 

helped me start my new character and get to lvl 28 and complete the opposite faction in a single day 

Same. I got to level 20 on my second character in a few hours with (partly) double xp but gonna wait until the weekend to resume the other faction quest line, perhaps in a group too.

It's actually more fun the second time round. Dunno if it's because of pre-knowledge.

How are you guys leveling so quickly?  With the double xp, I was averaging 1 level an hour

Edited by VanDeaM

11 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

How are you guys leveling so quickly?  With the double xp, I was averaging 1 level an hour

What level were you when you were doing that? At lower levels you should level up in about no more than 20 minutes max if you're doing main and side missions.

18 hours ago, VanDeaM said:

Not the last double XP but the one before I jumped from 64-91 in a weeeknd. Just jumping through quests and events on repeat. Not really enjoyable 

second character on the most recent double XP was easier. Loads of missions to do at the start of the game including the new ones. Doesn’t take long at all just playing missions and jumping to some easy events when they pop up for XP boost 

July 16-20 will be the next one, as per their schedule for the next few months.

20 hours ago, BrilloHD said:

July 16-20 will be the next one, as per their schedule for the next few months.

Thanks mate

There's a double S.C.O.R.E weekend this weekend, starting now and ending at 12pm EST on 8/16. Note, this is only for daily challenges during this time period. All weekly challenges will be their usual 1,000 S.C.O.R.E. (or 1,500 for level up 3 times).

Worst timing possible. Currently rank 40 with my fresh character and was hoping to jump on meat week and grind some levels then finish of the grind to 100 with double xp...booted up my ps4 and was hit with an hard drive error....tech gods, is this how you mock me??

Double S.C.O.R.E. for both daily and weekly challenges starting today at 12PM EST and ending on 9/7 at 12PM EST. This will be helpful to get you as close as possible to the end of the scoreboard before the end of season 5. It looks like 9/7 is when season 5 is over and Nuclear Winter goes away. Fingers crossed for more free trophies with season 6 😀

Figured I’d get the PSA out there that this weekend is double xp so if you’re still chasing level 100, bows the time to pop on.

Wanted to mention the next double XP should be on August 18th - 22nd 

Next double XP event will take place on November 10-14th. Good luck to all of you, fellow dwellers!

On 16/09/2022 at 1:06 AM, Kapitan_Ambrozy said:

Next double XP event will take place on November 10-14th. Good luck to all of you, fellow dwellers!

Thanks! Time to start a new playthrough