Ignition and Photo Finish DLC not accessible

hcmode

Hi, I've recently purchased a physical copy of Driveclub and I was coming from the PS Plus Edition with Season Pass activated. In another topic, I read that the PS Plus Edition and the physical disc are not compatible with each other. When I first launched the disc the game told me that another version of the game was already present and prompted me to delete the digital version to use the disc. In the main menu, however, I've noticed that the Ignition and Photo FInish DLC are still marked by the "Coming Soon" message, thus making them inaccessible. Bear in mind that, all the other DLCs from the Season Pass are accessible.

I've then gone to the Library to check the Driveclub add-ons present in the system and I've noticed the following:

hqu6rQn.jpg

It seems like, regardless of what I do, I cannot uninstall all the add-ons (PS Plus Edition of the game included).

Could anyone help me figure out how to access Ignition and Photo Finish? A quick initialization of the system didn't work. I'm currently trying a full initialization...

Update: tried a full initialization and still the same result. Ignition and Photo Finish "Coming Soon"...

Thanks.

EDIT: there's no fix. The only solution is having someone willing to gameshare which is what I did.

Edited by hcmode

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Adras_Nightmare said:

Hi buddy, I am having your same issue and I noticed you 100%ed Driveclub. Would you mind telling me how you solved it? Thanks!

A friend of mine who has all content unlocked was kind enough to gameshare his account with me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hcmode said:

A friend of mine who has all content unlocked was kind enough to gameshare his account with me.

Oh I understand, I was hoping you could unlock them during the normal progression in the game. It sucks because I got the season pass and the two Bikes DLCs not included in the pass and I thought I had all the content. Thank you by the way :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, BlitzkriegHottie said:

Hi, hcmode, I've never played Driveclub before, but I bought the season pass when it was on sale before it was taken from the store, now I'm planning on buying the physical version of Driveclub, will I be able to access all the DLCs that way? Or I'll be having your same problem? 

Unfortunately not. Unless you have redeemed the free dlcs before they were delisted, you will be missing some content: Ignition, Photo Finish and some cars required for other events.