hamzanawaz203

Ratchet & clank ps3

8 posts in this topic

Do i need to have ratchet and clank all 4 one online pass to get the platinum because i m thinking to buy it from us store but my main account is European/uk where i am going to play it

Seems like you need the pass. That's terrible for 2 trophies...

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/64462-online-pass-for-all-4-one/

I used PS Now for this game. Price dropped recently, so you could be better off with that. Might be able to platinum a few games for the same price.

It's a fun game too. Really enjoyed the levels, trash talk, throwing a buddy off a cliff.... accidentally.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

1 hour ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Seems like you need the pass. That's terrible for 2 trophies...

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/64462-online-pass-for-all-4-one/

I used PS Now for this game. Price dropped recently, so you could be better off with that. Might be able to platinum a few games for the same price.

It's a fun game too. Really enjoyed the levels, trash talk, throwing a buddy off a cliff.... accidentally.

Ok thanks

You need the online pass for a couple of trophies. DLC from another region won't work with your UK account but with online passes you would need to create an account from the region you're buying from. Use the online pass with that account and you will be able to use the online from your main UK account. 

52 minutes ago, Cynicgods said:

You need the online pass for a couple of trophies. DLC from another region won't work with your UK account but with online passes you would need to create an account from the region you're buying from. Use the online pass with that account and you will be able to use the online from your main UK account. 

Ok thanks but  i still dont get it 😬

Lets say if i buy the game and online pass from us region will it work on uk region

No, you create a US account on your PS3 and use the online pass for that US account. That unlocks the online for every user of your console. That way, your main UK account can access the online. 

1 hour ago, Cynicgods said:

No, you create a US account on your PS3 and use the online pass for that US account. That unlocks the online for every user of your console. That way, your main UK account can access the online. 

I sound little bit weird but i will try it hope it works and i get the online  trophies on uk account