MediEvil Deathly Smorgasbord Guide + Glitch Fix

BushidoCypher

Mine just finally popped with the lever in the castle. No idea how this stupid thing unlocks. I died about a hundred different ways prior. However, there was an update for it today. I think it has something to do with the castle... I died in the crystal caves twice before and it didn’t work. 

Edited by sealightbreeze

9 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Mine just finally popped with the lever in the castle. No idea how this stupid thing unlocks. I died about a hundred different ways prior. However, there was an update for it today. I think it has something to do with the castle... I died in the crystal caves twice before and it didn’t work. 

Wow really? Hmm maybe the patch was a possible fix... curious if they did either way congrats mate! What a pain that has been for you :(

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

What version was it? I ask, because I've just checked my copy for updates and it's still on the 1.02 patch that landed a few days ago ?.

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What version was it? I ask, because I've just checked my copy for updates and it's still on the 1.02 patch that landed a few days ago 1f914.png.

Ya just checked mine as well and it says the same thing, maybe delayed for other regions? 
I live in AU but my acc is US. (Moved here from America.) 

• 4 weeks later...

Just got Deathly Smorgasbord trophy. Died 7 different ways in the very first levels of the game (Zombie, drowning, lava pit, burned to death, smashed, crystal spikes and collapsing floor) and the trophy did not pop until I let the timer run out in Haunted Ruins.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

The Haunted Ruins doesn't necessarily have to be the last death, i died 5 different ways before, then Haunted Ruins, and then i burnt myself to death... the trophy popped after that.

Nah it doesn't there is no rhyme or reason to the trophy, even if you do all of these SOME still have it glitched. I've reached out to the devs but after 1 reply they sort of gave up sadly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, djchayan said:

Thanks!! it's working 'TIL THIS DAY!! Ver. 1.02 glitch fix helped follwed the video just in case then tried last on Haunted Hills it popped up. (yeah it's same comment as in youtube vid but just wanted to let ppl know its working currently.)

Thanks for the feedback mate!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 6:11 AM, Long-Ryde said:

Just got the trophy after letting the timer run out and doing all of the deaths without completing levels. Thanks guys!!!!!!

Yes, the trophy popped for me after letting the timer run out in the Ruins.. Altough, this is strange, because I had already died that way before.. So I'm sure this is totally glitched.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this glitched on me since I'm pretty sure I did die several different ways but whether or not the timer death fixed it or not I'm unsure since I didn't get the trophy at that point either but I did make sure to go to the Cemetery Hill level after doing the Ghost Ship level to go die in the lava there and I got the trophy that way. I mainly wanted to bring this up since some say you have to get see the Game Over screen or you have to complete the level for the death to count but when I jumped in the lava I got the trophy as I was getting revived so I don't think you actually have to see the Game Over screen unless it's just really specific on which death you're supposed to.