Game delisted from EU store

The game just got delisted from the EU PSN store, as well as from Steam worldwide. No explication given except a brief

Notice: At the request of the publisher, Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time is no longer available for sale on Steam

Looks like a Jojo/Transformer/TMNT situation with the distributor loosing the rights of the series and choosing not to renew it in face of low sales.

As of the writing of this post, the game is still available on the US and jpn PSN store. If you have the slightest interest in it, get it while you still can.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Is it me or is the HUD very 1080 but the action background feels like 720p/900p? I was looking into buying it last year when it was 12,49, 10$ now seems like a nice price drop, but I just hate games with that fuzyy, blurry effect.

44 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Thank you.

Yes, I noticed this game is included in the Big Japan sale. :)

Maybe I'll buy Liar princess as well.

It's ridiculously expensive on physical.

Really? I picked up the Storybook Limited Edition for $40 Canadian around Christmas. I guess that’s not crazy cheap, but it’s a pretty nice LE

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

Does this game have a physical disc version? or is it digital-only? It would be a shame if its just digital and will be pretty much impossible to find legitimately in a decade from now (without using someone else's account of course.

looks like it had a physical release in Japan but not seeing any in NA so it may be digital only outside of Japan.

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Really? I picked up the Storybook Limited Edition for $40 Canadian around Christmas. I guess that’s not crazy cheap, but it’s a pretty nice LE

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

Does this game have a physical disc version? or is it digital-only? It would be a shame if its just digital and will be pretty much impossible to find legitimately in a decade from now (without using someone else's account of course.

There was a limited physical edition on US, but it seems that actually was LIMITED, I couldn't preordered, tried to get it 2 months after release, nothing,  you cannot find it now at $40, just overpriced on amazon or ebay.

On 21/02/2020 at 10:07 PM, diskdocx said:

I was gonna pick it up myself when I seen it on sale. But dipped out when a psn sale around the same time had it for $12. (I have little room for more CEs anyways.)

6 hours ago, G4Knight said:

It’s 50 bucks. Come on now.

I haven't find a new copy in US lower than 70 bucks.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:28 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

Is it me or is the HUD very 1080 but the action background feels like 720p/900p? I was looking into buying it last year when it was 12,49, 10$ now seems like a nice price drop, but I just hate games with that fuzyy, blurry effect.

I noticed some degradation in the background quality but minimum imo.

Using 4k 49" with basic hdr.

You still can wait for a future drop, for me it was ok the $10.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...