hore

Fast 1,000 kills in Custom Match

75 posts in this topic

Custom match released few days ago:

 

Quote

 

Custom Match is now available on PS4!

  • Players can choose two types of modes to create or join.
  • Default settings option or settings provided by PUBG can be played per each mode.
  • At least 4 players are required to start the match
  • You can keep the game in a waiting room for up to 40 minutes.
  • Custom Match does not support Cross Platform Play.

 

https://www.pubg.com/2019/10/22/console-update-5-1-patch-notes/

 

it's already been on Xbox for a year, and their site says:

Quote

The faster way to get 1000 kills is playing custom games (war mode). This is the one and only achievement, which you can boost in custom mode.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a259153/long-and-winding-road-achievement

 

 

go try it out and let us know if it also works on ps4  :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So can you boost everything in custom matches now?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Conker said:

So can you boost everything in custom matches now?

well probably not, since the 1k kills is the only thing it works for on xbox

but we won't know until someone tries 🤷

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trope Hore said:

well probably not, since the 1k kills is the only thing it works for on xbox

but we won't know until someone tries 🤷

We need a guinea pig for this :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had one game in war mode and checked my stats on two different Pubg stats tracker sites, the kills are there. Whether or not these still count towards the 1k trophy is another question but my kills are definitely being recorded.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 3:53 AM, Kai_armour95 said:

im willing to try it as i have 6k+ kills still no trophy

 

Exageration on point. You do deserve the trophy, no discussion, but you got 2.1k kills. no 6k lol

 

gfXsA5S.jpg

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UnderAVoidSky said:

 

Exageration on point. You do deserve the trophy, no discussion, but you got 2.1k kills. no 6k lol

 

gfXsA5S.jpg

thats just from s2, i had like 5k kills alone on release before i quit but i return every season to try get it to pop but it never does

8 hours ago, UnderAVoidSky said:

 

Exageration on point. You do deserve the trophy, no discussion, but you got 2.1k kills. no 6k lol

 

gfXsA5S.jpg

ah i see the problem here aswell u goota change my region from eu to na to asia i play every region

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My bad, did only check for 1 region. For the trophies it's best to just stick with one region. Apparently when you change regions, your stats are set back to 0 when you come back to the 1st region. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think the easiest way to see if trophies work or not would be to boost simpler ones like... 10 road kills, 10 kills from shooting out of a car, and 20 punch kills

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, XypherVG said:

Think the easiest way to see if trophies work or not would be to boost simpler ones like... 10 road kills, 10 kills from shooting out of a car, and 20 punch kills

 

1k kills is supposedly the only achievement that works in custom mode

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

 

1k kills is supposedly the only achievement that works in custom mode

... and there goes my hopes and dreams

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got the platinum today and have some answers;

  • I have almost 1 year playing this game and play on almost every server, NA, EU, SA (crossplataform)
  • i have kills on every server and mode (mostly NA), and the "1000 kills" pop on a SA server
  • at last for me, this one pop on 1700+kill
  • AGAIN, at last for me, CUSTOM MATCH DON'T WORKS, i try to help a friend with 10 headshot with the AWM and nothing
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

again, custom matches are only supposed to work for the 1000 kills trophy. Not for any other trophy 🐒

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

i got the platinum today and have some answers;

  • I have almost 1 year playing this game and play on almost every server, NA, EU, SA (crossplataform)
  • i have kills on every server and mode (mostly NA), and the "1000 kills" pop on a SA server
  • at last for me, this one pop on 1700+kill
  • AGAIN, at last for me, CUSTOM MATCH DON'T WORKS, i try to help a friend with 10 headshot with the AWM and nothing

How you switched regions at latest patch? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, holoden said:

How you switched regions at latest patch? 


You can't, i usually play alone and the best server for me is SA (because im from Chile Latinoamerica) , but when i play with some friends from Mexico or USA the server change to NA automatically. As i know, you can't change the Region now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand in war mode there's respawns, but wouldn't it still be easier to play normally and constantly drop in hot spots, get a few kills, play aggressive and start again? Boosting with 3 others is going to be 4k kills all up once you find each other. Unless you have 3 others only there to help you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Riszcky said:

I understand in war mode there's respawns, but wouldn't it still be easier to play normally and constantly drop in hot spots, get a few kills, play aggressive and start again? Boosting with 3 others is going to be 4k kills all up once you find each other. Unless you have 3 others only there to help you

Yep, dropping in a hot spot solo and actually try to win the game. Stating the obvious but towards the end with the circle closing, there'll be a lot more people to shoot. 

 

Makes it feel a lot less tedious as well. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well yeah it's probably too tedious/long for some, but if you have 2 PS4 like most of my friend group, it's def the fastest way

Not sure how fast respawns are, but def better than loading between matches and hoping you don't die first

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I killed 600 my alts in war mode.

But I couldn't get trophy.

Afterwards, I killed 600 my alts and bots in solo-FPP. I got trophy.

 

War mode is not counted by ps4.

Edited by syai0306
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for the confirmation; it's unfortunate they fixed this for the PS4 version of the game. I suppose I should suck it up and plat this game soon...

problem is, i'm pretty sure there's gonna be 1-2 other guys competing for AFK kills. not thrilled about that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, hore said:

thanks for the confirmation; it's unfortunate they fixed this for the PS4 version of the game. I suppose I should suck it up and plat this game soon...

problem is, i'm pretty sure there's gonna be 1-2 other guys competing for AFK kills. not thrilled about that

 

Just turn of crossplay and play solo FPP. Most of the time you end up with only 1-2 other real players, the rest are bots which are very easy to kill.

I've been grinding for the last couple of days and since I now know the maps better, and which weapons I prefer, even I can get up around 10+ kills each game.

When it comes to killing the human enemies however I usually get my ass handed to me ☺️

 

Trophies are still glitched tho so you will most likely have to do a bunch more kills then the requirement.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2020 at 7:30 AM, chilly_schrimp said:

 

Just turn of crossplay and play solo FPP. Most of the time you end up with only 1-2 other real players, the rest are bots which are very easy to kill.

I've been grinding for the last couple of days and since I now know the maps better, and which weapons I prefer, even I can get up around 10+ kills each game.

When it comes to killing the human enemies however I usually get my ass handed to me ☺️

 

Trophies are still glitched tho so you will most likely have to do a bunch more kills then the requirement.


Ha, I'm sure I have came across and killed you a few times! Sorry!

 

A lot of trophies are 100% glitched and it is annoying. I am on around 700 kills for the Master Assassin trophy which is what I need for the platinum. I have no doubts it will glitch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.