Fast 1,000 kills in Custom Match

12 hours ago, JabbyK said:

Oh hello.

That sucks to hear. Is that for this season or overall?

Hahah one day when I don't get killed by bots. I see a few tags with S3 on them recently. You guys trying to get it?

Just for this season. Yes my mate and me are having S3 and trying to get this trophy but we both have no luck with it. :c 

Don't know how many times you already killed me. xD

Edited by S3_EpigTV

12 hours ago, JabbyK said:

Oh hello.

That sucks to hear. Is that for this season or overall?

Hahah one day when I don't get killed by bots. I see a few tags with S3 on them recently. You guys trying to get it?

Maybe i killed you sometimes. :D

At the Moment These are my stats:

Lifetime: 2298

Season 7: 1348

SoloFPP: 1094

Now iam going for 1000 AR Kills.

~810/1000

13 hours ago, S3_Pleko said:

Maybe i killed you sometimes. :D

At the Moment These are my stats:

Lifetime: 2298

Season 7: 1348

SoloFPP: 1094

Now iam going for 1000 AR Kills.

~810/1000

Hello there. You did! 

Update though. Trophy did pop fortunately. It's pretty much random but here are my stats overall. Each game mode Stats here (season 7 only!)

Overall kills: 1918

Season 7 kills: 1545

I didn't get 1000 kills in only one of the servers so what it might be is that you might need to 1000 and then ~50% extra.

The other kills were gotten in season 2 and 3. Which I assume got overridden.

This needs fixing but Bluehole won't do it. Keep trying guys.

Best of luck.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:11 AM, GeneSaw said:

I currently have 2,109 kills overall and 1,251 kills this season alone. I have played exclusively solo TPP with crossplay turned off on an EU server and I haven't even touched any other play mode.

Master Assassin is the only trophy I'm missing and I would just like to get this over with... Just putting this information out there.

Is there any way to contact Pubg devs and get this info to them?

2 hours ago, AnungUnRama-_- said:

Is there any way to contact Pubg devs and get this info to them?

You could always file a support ticket telling them about the stats and how the trophies are not unlocking properly (basically telling them to get their shit together).

But people (including myself) have done this many times since the launch but the only answer you'll get is some automated crap about how difficult the problem is to fix and how they are working with Sony to fix it.

But since it's been over 18 months since the launch and the problem still persists I'm not holding my breath...

On 6/11/2020 at 4:59 AM, JabbyK said:

Hello there. You did! 

Update though. Trophy did pop fortunately. It's pretty much random but here are my stats overall. Each game mode Stats here (season 7 only!)

Overall kills: 1918

Season 7 kills: 1545

I didn't get 1000 kills in only one of the servers so what it might be is that you might need to 1000 and then ~50% extra.

The other kills were gotten in season 2 and 3. Which I assume got overridden.

This needs fixing but Bluehole won't do it. Keep trying guys.

Best of luck.

Congrats, knowing that you are able to get the trophy gives me hope that i can get it as well

Will keep trying ??

Fortunately, the trophy popped when it should. It unlocked in Solo FPP, so here are my stats:

Solo TPP - 537 kills
Solo FPP - 179 kills

Duo FPP - 50 kills

Squad FPP - 215 kills

Crossplay was almost always on in TPP, and the opposite case for solo FPP (off). Duo and Squad was entirely off; I’m not sure if that affects anything, but that’s how I got it. As you all can see, the total kills I had is actually 981, but considering I left a few matches here and there it made me realize that kill related trophies do track, in spite of the various trackers not updating.

Good luck to everyone going for this trophy!

Edited by KantoRyu
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 1:47 AM, KantoRyu said:

Fortunately, the trophy popped when it should. It unlocked in Solo FPP, so here are my stats:

Solo TPP - 537 kills
Solo FPP - 179 kills

Duo FPP - 50 kills

Squad FPP - 215 kills

Crossplay was almost always on in TPP, and the opposite case for solo FPP (off). Duo and Squad was entirely off; I’m not sure if that affects anything, but that’s how I got it. As you all can see, the total kills I had is actually 981, but considering I left a few matches here and there it made me realize that kill related trophies do track, in spite of the various trackers not updating.

Good luck to everyone going for this trophy!

You are really lucky bro

Lets hope mine pops soon

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the plat, so I wanted to share my stats (season 7)

TPP Solo: 1273 kills

TPP Duo: 507 kills

FPP Solo: 118 kills

Something I noticed along the way and maybe something that could help: 

I always checked my stats after a match and noticed that in TPP most of the time the kills didn’t get added to the total immediately, only after idling the menu for 10 minutes or after playing a new match. In FPP however it did count the kills straight away. My plat popped during a FPP match. Don’t know if that has anything to do with Master Assassin not popping at exactly 1000 kills, but all I can say is don’t give up hope and maybe play FPP if you haven’t yet. 

Anyway, Godspeed and happy hunting! 

@Larzz Thank you so much buddy! You are %100 know truth! 1 year 7 months later i earned platinum! Over 2000 kill more than 1200 kill in season 7 never played FPP but after trying SOLO FPP 133 kills later i got trophy. You guys if you want to earn platinum trophy also try a FPP SOLO

Edited by Hakan95_

2 hours ago, Hakan95_ said:

@Larzz Thank you so much buddy! You are %100 know truth! 1 year 7 months later i earned platinum! Over 2000 kill more than 1200 kill in season 7 never played FPP but after trying SOLO FPP 133 kills later i got trophy. You guys if you want to earn platinum trophy also try a FPP SOLO

Nice one! Congrats mate! 

• Like 1

I've just come back to the game after not playing in over a year. Started playing Solo FPP games and after two nights I've had the following trophies pop:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Marksman Master

Fast and Furious

CQB Expert

Last Survivor

Trigonometry Novice

I've read through this topic with people saying kills haven't been counting and it being quite buggy but I'm not sure if playing on Solo FPP helps (as mentioned in a couple of posts above). 

I never thought about attempting the platinum for this but I may have a go at it now, i think the Grenade ones and also getting in a vehicle with an enemy may be tricky when games are mainly full of bots. 

6 hours ago, pidi48 said:

i think the Grenade ones and also getting in a vehicle with an enemy may be tricky when games are mainly full of bots. 

These two trophies are now easier than they ever were probably. 

- The grenade trophies can be easily farmed if you play Duo’s or Squads by yourself. Just down a bot like normal and finish them of with a grenade. Works like a charm.

- The vehicle trophy can be easily boosted with another player from the same region as you. You and the other player need to search for a FPP solo at the same time and chances are really high that you will be in the same game. 

27 minutes ago, Larzz said:

These two trophies are now easier than they ever were probably. 

- The grenade trophies can be easily farmed if you play Duo’s or Squads by yourself. Just down a bot like normal and finish them of with a grenade. Works like a charm.

- The vehicle trophy can be easily boosted with another player from the same region as you. You and the other player need to search for a FPP solo at the same time and chances are really high that you will be in the same game. 

Thanks for that! I might leave these two till the end. Trying to get the frying pan, silencer and CQB master trophies out of the way for now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.7.2020 at 11:45 AM, Larzz said:

Just got the plat, so I wanted to share my stats (season 7)

TPP Solo: 1273 kills

TPP Duo: 507 kills

FPP Solo: 118 kills

Something I noticed along the way and maybe something that could help: 

I always checked my stats after a match and noticed that in TPP most of the time the kills didn’t get added to the total immediately, only after idling the menu for 10 minutes or after playing a new match. In FPP however it did count the kills straight away. My plat popped during a FPP match. Don’t know if that has anything to do with Master Assassin not popping at exactly 1000 kills, but all I can say is don’t give up hope and maybe play FPP if you haven’t yet. 

Anyway, Godspeed and happy hunting! 

After about 20 matches trying to only get into a new match only after the stats have registered I have a few observations.

First of all, I have played exclusively Solo FPP after Season 8 started and most of the time my stats don't update straight away. Once I had to wait 20 minutes for them to update.

Secondly, I noticed that the earlier I died during a match, the longer I had to wait for the stats to update. Could it be that they only update after the match in which you got the kills is over? For example I have won 7 times this season and IIRC the stats always updated straight away after those matches since the match was over but when I happened to die during the first few minutes of a match I had to wait much longer.

Just now I got killed in Karakin after 5 kills when there was 17 or so people left. It took about 5 to 7 minutes for the stats to update. Just about how long the match would've lasted, right?

I dunno if the stats updating has anything to do with the trophies not unlocking but that sure seems more plausible than many other theories I've read. I'm currently sitting here with 2,266 kills overall and 120 kills this season and Master Assassin as my only trophy missing. I'm not gonna give up!

On 2.8.2020 at 2:56 PM, GeneSaw said:

After about 20 matches trying to only get into a new match only after the stats have registered I have a few observations.

First of all, I have played exclusively Solo FPP after Season 8 started and most of the time my stats don't update straight away. Once I had to wait 20 minutes for them to update.

Secondly, I noticed that the earlier I died during a match, the longer I had to wait for the stats to update. Could it be that they only update after the match in which you got the kills is over? For example I have won 7 times this season and IIRC the stats always updated straight away after those matches since the match was over but when I happened to die during the first few minutes of a match I had to wait much longer.

Just now I got killed in Karakin after 5 kills when there was 17 or so people left. It took about 5 to 7 minutes for the stats to update. Just about how long the match would've lasted, right?

I dunno if the stats updating has anything to do with the trophies not unlocking but that sure seems more plausible than many other theories I've read. I'm currently sitting here with 2,266 kills overall and 120 kills this season and Master Assassin as my only trophy missing. I'm not gonna give up!

I noticed this as well. It seems like the stats are updating after the actual match has ended. So if you die early you have to wait for the other guys to finish the game. I thought about a theory where you die early and queue again as soon as your in the main menu so there is some override happening..maybe. it's a mystery. I'm sitting at 4407 Kills total. 1020 Solo FPP in Season 7 and 250 in Season 8. I really hope it pops soon.

Another observation: my 200 SMG Kill Trophy popped at around 600 Solo FPP Kills in Season 7. And I mostly played SMG even with 4x and 6x Scope. So it's a ratio of a third of your kills are actually counted. Don't know if this is true either.

54 minutes ago, CCBow-501 said:

So it's a ratio of a third of your kills are actually counted. Don't know if this is true either.

Don't think so, since my friend had to do nearly 1,200 SMG/Shotgun/Pistol kills before he got the trophy.

My SMG/Shotgun/Pistol trophy popped at 235 kills if I’ve counted right. Also my crossbow popped at 11 and recently my final nade trophy popped at I think 59-61.

Currently sat on 768 lifetime kills so we’ll see what happens.