Cash Me Out glitchy

Cyvnyde

I'm having issues with the Cash Me Out trophy in that it's not giving me the option to cash in on the championship I have assigned on the briefcase. I have looked online and others have also encountered this glitch. Seems to be on both PS4 and X1. There was a patch that released yesterday that may have something to do with it.

I have spoken to 2K Support and they eventually said that they would submit a bug report for it and provide a fix as soon as possible. The guy did say it would be fixed within the next week, but he was probably being overly optimistic.

Also, on a different note, I'm unable to upload anything I have created (Championships, MITB briefcases, etc.) to the Community Creations section. I go to Uploads and everything is empty, despite me creating things in the Creations section. Am I doing something wrong here or is this another glitch?

EDIT: Although the trophy is glitched, I managed to unlock it. When I had issues it may have been because of one of two reasons:

1) I modified the briefcase in some way, either by changing its colour, adding a logo, etc.

2) I assigned the Superstar to the briefcase in the creation tool itself.

When I got the dialogue allowing me to cash in, I didn't customise the briefcase in any way (other than changing its name) and I assigned the Superstar via Roster >> MITB Management from the main menu.

Hopefully this information will help others if they find themselves stuck on this.

Edited by Cyvnyde

37 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

I'm having issues with the Cash Me Out trophy in that it's not giving me the option to cash in on the championship I have assigned on the briefcase. I have looked online and others have also encountered this glitch. Seems to be on both PS4 and X1. There was a patch that released yesterday that may have something to do with it.

I have spoken to 2K Support and they eventually said that they would submit a bug report for it and provide a fix as soon as possible. The guy did say it would be fixed within the next week, but he was probably being overly optimistic.

Also, on a different note, I'm unable to upload anything I have created (Championships, MITB briefcases, etc.) to the Community Creations section. I go to Uploads and everything is empty, despite me creating things in the Creations section. Am I doing something wrong here or is this another glitch?

Bro I'm sorry to tell you but I can't help you in any way, I just wanna say that you should wait... the game is COMPLETELY BROKEN and thank God I didn't buy it day one this year... They will patch more things in the future I guess... I don't know what to tell you other than the game is a big mess at the moment. 

Definately the WORST WWE game ever produced and published, it's the first year since 2008 that I don't buy this game day one, I'm extremely sad because I am a huge wrestling fan but this year I will wait for Black Friday. 

fresquinho.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Only1Tommo1 said:

I've heard that glitches are glitched in the game also......1f610.png

In all honesty, expect issues with the game until they're fixed. I'd imagine fixing the game will be their number 1 priority over trophies atm

I agree. However, this trophy is linked to a specific feature in the game and they're more likely to fix those.

Edited by Cyvnyde