Never Seen trophy cheese

ZenRhino

2 hours ago, ZenRhino said:

Just a heads up.

If like me, you were having trouble getting enough sneak kills for the Never Seen trophy with your build, there is a great place to farm it half way through Monarch.

Hide contents

The quest you need is 'Slaughterhouse Clive' from Catherine Mailin in Fallbrook. 

Work your way through the quest until you get to the pig room. Make a save.

There are about 21 pigs in the room that all count for the trophy and they go down with the weakest of melee attacks from behind.(I had all my points in ranged).

Kill them once, then rinse and repeat.

Lmao hilarious because that's where I unlocked it. I must have been a couple away so I figured I'll shoot some pigs. Then it unlocked most likely that's my trophy picture. Plus I will add I didn't melee them I shot them from a distance

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

Lmao hilarious because that's where I unlocked it. I must have been a couple away so I figured I'll shoot some pigs. Then it unlocked most likely that's my trophy picture. Plus I will add I didn't melee them I shot them from a distance

I just enjoyed whacking pigs with a big hammer ?

9 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

i been crouched. i kill pigs. reload save and if its auto... those pigs are dead. if hard save ive counted 60 and no trophy 

I killed way more than 50 pigs before it popped. First I killed over 50 with melee crouched, when It didn't pop, I tried using a gun and killed over 50. It did however unlock in the end, I had my companions with me and maybe that's the reason why every kill didn't count.

8 hours ago, CabDK said:

I killed way more than 50 pigs before it popped. First I killed over 50 with melee crouched, when It didn't pop, I tried using a gun and killed over 50. It did however unlock in the end, I had my companions with me and maybe that's the reason why every kill didn't count.

i did solo well over 100. i made a hard save right there so I can always go back. will try once i beat the game

12 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

i did solo well over 100. i made a hard save right there so I can always go back. will try once i beat the game

Okay so there is a trick to the saving to make this work. The game remembers kills across saves so the process I used is 

1. Create a save in a new slot

2. Kill x no of pigs

3. Make a new save in another new slot

4. Load the save from 1.

5. Save again, overwriting the save from 1.

6. Repeat 2-5 until achievement pops.

This worked for me on all the combat/skill/inhaler trophies. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ZenRhino said:

Okay so there is a trick to the saving to make this work. The game remembers kills across saves so the process I used is 

2. Kill x no of pigs

4. Load the save from 1.

just got home. got all the kills trophies. it went much quicker than i thought. thanks again!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 10:12 PM, ZenRhino said:

2. Kill x no of pigs

4. Load the save from 1.

Thanks for this tip. Worked like a charm!

• Like 1