Trophy Tips

AvengedEvil

Most of the trophies in this game will come naturally whilst going for beating / 3-star all levels, except Massive Harvest and Colossal Coconut Water. Below, I posted some videos where and how to get them. Massive Harvest would even be easier with the use of a Healthy Harvest helper sprite.

Overall, the game is fun, but the later levels are highly RNG related. The plat took me about 35 hours doing all levels solo. This game would be much easier in co-op.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

How long does a single level take in general? I am thinking about picking this up as a time filler, I enjoy the harvest moon series as a whole so that helps me in going to buy it.

Just a few minutes per level. I don't think any level took more than 5 minutes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the videos, it was helpful to know which level to try those trophies on. I just got the plat, so here are my thoughts:

• Difficulty is 3.5/10. Would have been 2/10 if not for some of the levels at the end (the last level in particular) being really obnoxious to get 3 stars on.
  • I got the platinum in a bit under 17 hours. 8 hours to beat the game and get most misc trophies, 9 hours to mop up remaining 3 stars on levels.
  • There are 100 levels in the game in total, *including* the underworld and sky world levels. No idea why the level 60 trophy says "halfway there" instead of the level 50 trophy.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:00 AM, NathanielJohn said:

• There are 100 levels in the game in total, *including* the underworld and sky world levels. No idea why the level 60 trophy says "halfway there" instead of the level 50 trophy.

Translation error maybe?

Fun game so far, but it is getting frustrating. Hate the Sky World levels. My reflexes aren't the best sometimes, so that is working against me, but not giving up!

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2020 at 8:12 AM, jim_guitariste said:

Are there some tips for the last levels to get the 3 stars?

I’m playing that game with a friend, but we never get enough points..

shame 1f605.png

Use the power ups. It's almost as luck based as skill in the later stages. The later sky world levels in particular made me nearly throw my controller more than once. I don't even know how I three starred the last level. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it. Level 12 and 13 are super easy to three star and get more power for the power ups. It is totally doable solo, though. I got the plat alone. Just requires a lot of patience.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Use the power ups. It's almost as luck based as skill in the later stages. The later sky world levels in particular made me nearly throw my controller more than once. I don't even know how I three starred the last level. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it. Level 12 and 13 are super easy to three star and get more power for the power ups. It is totally doable solo, though. I got the plat alone. Just requires a lot of patience.

Thank you MidnightDragon, i’m gon’a do this :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 5:22 AM, jim_guitariste said:

Thank you MidnightDragon, i’m gon’a do this :)

Another thing I'd do when going for three stars in the later levels is back up your save. Then reload if you run out of sprite power before you get three stars. You can easily three star levels 13 and 14 and both are short when you need to grind out sprite power...and trust me, you will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 8:09 AM, jim_guitariste said:

Can’t get 3 stars level 60 and  53 (with bonuses)

I see you got the plat, but leaving this here for any who might do this in the future: sometimes it's more luck based than skills. Keep trying (use all power ups to make it easier) and you'll eventually get it. I still don't know how I ultimately three starred level 60. Just got real lucky, I think.

• 1 year later...
On 9/7/2020 at 8:09 AM, jim_guitariste said:

Can’t get 3 stars level 60 and  53 (with bonuses)

Bro, I literally played like 4 hours this level (53) without powers and I got +700K points, it does require skill to form what K9 asks for, but you also need a lot of luck for: the coconuts, what the K9 asks for, what the sheep do, etc. Just play and eventually you'll get it, just take a break.